Mtthwmths

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
I recently moved my build into the Metis Plus while I am waiting on my sweet Custom_MOD Mini from sergiiua and wanted to keep a record on here of the experience.

This is my first build using mostly Used parts. I got the cpu, mobo, and gpu from /r/hardwareswap. The psu, ssd, and case were bought on sale from Newegg. The ram was initially used in my micro ATX build, but I upgraded that build to 16GB of 3200MHz.

I put the parts in a Cooler Master N200 to test and wait, but that got really old really quick because I like space on my desk. The Metis Plus went on sale a few weeks later, so I had to have one. The case is really well made. All aluminum, and can be completely disassembled with a screwdriver (no rivets!!) for building/painting/modding or whatever else. It comes with a color matched LED 3-pin fan, which is nice visually, but the sound is like a jet taking off. Working in the case is SUPER easy, and if something is in the way or hard to get to, don't worry, remove two or three screws and it's in your hands! :)

At the price I paid ($64US) I would have a hard time getting a better case for what I wanted to do, and I am very happy with it. It will be my linux development build for a while, then my LAN build once the Custom_MOD case comes in. Can't wait!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $120.00)
CPU Cooler: Noctua - NH-L9i 33.8 CFM CPU Cooler (Purchased For $39.95)
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z270i GAMING Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard (Purchased For $115.00)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory (Purchased For $54.99)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card (Purchased For $140.00)
Case: RAIJINTEK - Metis Plus (Green) Mini ITX Tower Case (Purchased For $64.99)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $34.90)
Other: HP S700 2.5" 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2DP97AA#ABC (Purchased For $37.99)
Total: $607.82
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-31 12:03 EDT-0400

Last edited:

psycho88

Average Stuffer
Jan 18, 2017
Nice build bro, great case in great price,,
Im looking for metis in my country but it's already sold out, cant find even the 2nd hand,,
do u know the stores or online stores that can ship international? amazon can't ship to my country,,
i Live in indonesia,,

thanks

Mtthwmths

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Nice build bro, great case in great price,,
Im looking for metis in my country but it's already sold out, cant find even the 2nd hand,,
do u know the stores or online stores that can ship international? amazon can't ship to my country,,
i Live in indonesia,,

thanks
I got the case from Newegg, but they don't have it on Newegg Indonesia. The Raijintek site lists Cahaya Distribusi Nusantara as the distributor.

psycho88

Average Stuffer
Jan 18, 2017
I got the case from Newegg, but they don't have it on Newegg Indonesia. The Raijintek site lists Cahaya Distribusi Nusantara as the distributor.

I have already contacted Cahaya Distribusi Nusantara, they told me that there is no stock left for metis, and when I asked when they will restock metis? they dont know? huft, finally i got Raidmax Atomic for $30, the size almost identical with raijintek metis but not full aluminium, but I still want to get metis,, when I checked on amazon yesterday, I found Metis for $69 but the shipping cost is $55 LoL
damn that was almost like the metis price,, LoL

Mtthwmths

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
I have already contacted Cahaya Distribusi Nusantara, they told me that there is no stock left for metis, and when I asked when they will restock metis? they dont know? huft, finally i got Raidmax Atomic for $30, the size almost identical with raijintek metis but not full aluminium, but I still want to get metis,, when I checked on amazon yesterday, I found Metis for $69 but the shipping cost is $55 LoL
damn that was almost like the metis price,, LoL

The Raidmax looks like the same case with different side panels! That's an awesome case I think!

That shipping cost on the metis is crazy! Maybe make a thread in general? That way if someone knows where to get it or you find one, the info will be there for anyone else looking too! Good Luck!