Production Pump&reservoir intergrated full-cover waterblock for Asus Z270i/Z370i Strix

hanj1n

What's an ITX?
May 27, 2018
Good day! I saw your prototype and here are my thoughts:

It would be great if you also consider the current trend on sff which is the upside down mobo config of the ghost s1 and dan a4.

Given the trend, its better if you put the filling screw somewhere at the top right side of the m2 while giving the option to fill it with the case top side.

Might also want to consider to put the pump at the sides of the block for a cleaner look and better layout.

Do you have photos of the pump slot? The impeller needs a duct in order to pump efficiently. Like inlet goes directly infront of the pump while outlet goes on the side of the pump.

Last edited:

duke00

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2016
Will you design this combination for more itx mainboards like the ASRock boards, or AM4 ITX boards ?

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
Hi guys! I've received my prototype block and are now ready for pre-orders!

The first batch will be a small run. I want to make sure everything works out smoothly and flawlessly. The first batch will be limited to 15pcs or until June 30th.

I've changed how the block will be priced, now you can choose from two different base variants and three different top variants. The final price will be the price of the base + the price of the top:

Base variants:

• One-piece
    • This base is milled out from an entire block of copper.
    • Sales for $400 CAD
  • Assembled
    • This base is milled out from several copper pieces and then assembled and held together by screws.
    • Sales for $300 CAD
Top variants:
  • Clear Acrylic
    • Milled from a block of clear acrylic. No special surface finish.
    • Sales for $59 CAD
  • Frosted Acrylic
    • Milled from a block of clear acrylic then hand-frosted to give it a foggy look.
    • Sales for $79 CAD
  • Silver-plated Copper
    • Milled from a block of copper, then silver plated to give it a shiny, mirror-like finish.
    • Need to be purchased with the one-piece base. Limited quantity.
    • Sales for $219 CAD
Visit www.itxfans.com for more information and pre-orders!
Thank you!

Last edited:

Manusdei

Efficiency Noob
May 27, 2017
  • One-piece
    • This base is milled out from an entire block of copper.
    • Sales for $400 CAD
  • Assembled
    • This base is milled out from several copper pieces and then assembled and held together by screws.
    • Sales for $300 CAD

Price on your website is exact oposite of this, one-piece is $300, assembled is $400?

Nichronos

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 22, 2018
I know its made for the ASUS board, but did you test it if on an other board like the @ASRock System Z370 Fatality Gaming ITX/ac,
its currently the only board featuring USB-C DP Alt Mode so you may consider making it compatible!
Cheers!

JPTechGrind

Efficiency Noob
Apr 23, 2018
How would you be able to fill this without leaving a fill tube on the 3rd port? The only way I can think of is to use soft tubing so the block can be held above the other components, fill/bleed, then remove the fill tube and install the block. However this obviously wont work with rigid tubing. What am I missing? A fill tube isnt such a terrible thing but it would be nice if it wasnt needed.