Post Your Rig/ Setup

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
Just swapped out the Realan K3 for the G-Alantic GA6605, fits better, looks better, brickless, and silent.

BOM
  • Case - G-Alantic GA6605
  • Mobo - MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
  • PSU - FSP150-50FGBBB
  • RAM - G.Skill Flare-X F4-3200C14D-16GFX 2x8GB
  • CPU - AMD 2400G and Wraith Stealth cooler
  • HSF - Titan TFD-9515M12ZP/KE(RB) 95 x 95 x 15 mm Fan
  • SSD - Samsung PM981 Polaris 256GB M.2 NGFF PCIe Gen3 x 4
  • PCIE Card - M.2 NVMe SSD NGFF To PCIE 3.0 X16 Adapter
  • Startech 8" CPU power extension

Last edited:

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Is that a reset button???

Cool case, man.

I'm having a hard time pronouncing the case though. Like, Galantic... or gee-alantic? Can't help to think they forgot a T somewhere there.

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
Is that a reset button???

Cool case, man.

I'm having a hard time pronouncing the case though. Like, Galantic... or gee-alantic? Can't help to think they forgot a T somewhere there.

Haha, yeah the reset button brought me back to my old IBM PC-AT case days. WTF, so I hooked it up, it's faster than typing "reboot". They definitely should work on the name, I'm thinking a mis-translation somewhere there.

s7tronic

Cable Smoosher
Nov 25, 2019
*Gasp*

A left-handed mouse user!

Better still, a quasi-ambidextrous mouse user...

I'm a lefty with right & left mouse buttons swapped on the home setup, but at work/client sites-instead of switching the buttons-I've gotten used to left-handed mouse use with the buttons in the 'normal' right-handed user config. Much prefer left hand usage for gaming, but can struggle on with my right hand if I have to; on top of that I use standard righty settings on a laptop..

Current rig is currently being upgraded, I'm going with a Streacom DA2 Build and getting as decent monitor arm-so lots more room on the desk for a bigger mouse pad.?

Reactions: cbri

mb67

Chassis Packer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, is that a Crosshair VIII Impact? Not the densest system (look at all that open air!) but not bad. What case is that?
It's the Lian Li TU150. And yes, it's the Crosshair VIII Impact. Specs:

Ryzen 9 3900x
Crosshair VIII Impact
16 GB G Skill Neo 3600 RAM
Corsair H75 Push/Pull AIO
1TB Samsung 960 Evo
Zotac 2070 Super Mini*
Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum PSU
Corsair LL 120mm fans
Lian Li TU150 case

*I chose the Mini card because it fits better with the push/pull aio, and being a 2-slot GPU makes getting the bottom intake fans possible.

Reactions: Valantar

rfarmer

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jul 7, 2017
That is quite literally, the best looking Phanteks Shift build I have ever seen.
Things like the Res placement with those clean front holes and the top fan just add to making this such an awesome build - love it, great work! Truly a piece a art.
I have to agree. I am not usually a big fan of this case but this looks amazing. Like @Tazpr said the res and the cutouts on the front panel look so cool.

• Love
Reactions: Ro8usta

Ro8usta

Efficiency Noob
Jan 30, 2020
That is quite literally, the best looking Phanteks Shift build I have ever seen.
Things like the Res placement with those clean front holes and the top fan just add to making this such an awesome build - love it, great work! Truly a piece a art.
I have to agree. I am not usually a big fan of this case but this looks amazing. Like @Tazpr said the res and the cutouts on the front panel look so cool.

Thankyou guys so much!

That is the rear panel where those holes/cutouts on.

It was a blast building this beaut. With all the challange as this is my very first time case mod and liquid cooling, absolutely no regrets to the whole experiences I got from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer