Buying (NM, U.S.A.) WTB Thin Mini ITX Stuff of all Sorts

Hey folks! I hope everyone is doing well amidst the current world conditions... Crazy times.
Anyway, I'm looking for quite a bit of hardware I'm hoping some of you can help with!

Backstory- A long time ago, I was privileged to buy one of CC Risers Project Thin-X cases, with the intention of turning it into my main living room PC. Problem was, I didn't have a GPU that was powerful enough for my personal tastes, and so the case sat... until I came across REVOC's thread on the single slot low profile GTX 1650. I purchased that, and now it's time to move forward with the rest of the PC build!

What I need ideally are:

- RAM: (2) 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMMs (a single 16GB DIMM will do as well)

- WiFi card: (1) Mini-PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth card (like Intel 7260.HMW for example)

- mSata SSD: ~500GB+ ideally. A very odd one to ask for, but hey, we're weird people with fun projects!

- Intel 1151 Thin-Mini ITX board: I already have a few 1151 processors lying around that would fit the bill for this project, so I'd like to use that platform if possible. The board needs to have a dedicated PCIe slot like the Gigabyte GA-H110TN-GSM PLUS. If nobody had a board like this, I can ultimately order from elsewhere.

- CPU Cooler: (1) Ultra low profile CPU Cooler (like the Silverstone NT07-115X / Gennel Ultrathin 21mm Turbo CPU Cooler)

- Power Supply: 120-150W, 12 or 19V, with 2.5mm/5.0mm barrel jack (like many of the PicoPSU products)
* A PicoPSU kit would suffice as well.

I figure this is a great place to start searching out products for my build, so if you all have any of this stuff, let me know, stay safe, and have a great day!

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
- CPU Cooler: (1) Ultra low profile CPU Cooler (like the Silverstone NT07-115X / Gennel Ultrathin 21mm Turbo CPU Cooler)

- Power Supply: 120-150W, 12 or 19V, with 2.5mm/5.0mm barrel jack (like many of the PicoPSU products)

I could help with these both items. Unfortunately just shipped your ASL yesterday....

here you can see the cooler (I bought a bunch to include with my THIN1 case):

here is the power supply: BRICKMOD200 12V 200W

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
I could help with these both items. Unfortunately just shipped your ASL yesterday....

here you can see the cooler (I bought a bunch to include with my THIN1 case):

here is the power supply: BRICKMOD200 12V 200W

Ugh I know I should have messaged you sooner! I'll jump to PM further in this regard.