• Discord! Come chat with us in our Discord server, open to all forum members, but now we've opened it up to all. Join our discussions by clicking the "Discord" button on the side menu!!

Buying (NM, U.S.A.) WTB Thin Mini ITX Stuff of all Sorts

Hey folks! I hope everyone is doing well amidst the current world conditions... Crazy times.
Anyway, I'm looking for quite a bit of hardware I'm hoping some of you can help with!

Backstory- A long time ago, I was privileged to buy one of CC Risers Project Thin-X cases, with the intention of turning it into my main living room PC. Problem was, I didn't have a GPU that was powerful enough for my personal tastes, and so the case sat... until I came across REVOC's thread on the single slot low profile GTX 1650. I purchased that, and now it's time to move forward with the rest of the PC build!

What I need ideally are:

- RAM: (2) 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMMs (a single 16GB DIMM will do as well)

- WiFi card: (1) Mini-PCIe WiFi/Bluetooth card (like Intel 7260.HMW for example)

- mSata SSD: ~500GB+ ideally. A very odd one to ask for, but hey, we're weird people with fun projects!

- Intel 1151 Thin-Mini ITX board: I already have a few 1151 processors lying around that would fit the bill for this project, so I'd like to use that platform if possible. The board needs to have a dedicated PCIe slot like the Gigabyte GA-H110TN-GSM PLUS. If nobody had a board like this, I can ultimately order from elsewhere.

- CPU Cooler: (1) Ultra low profile CPU Cooler (like the Silverstone NT07-115X / Gennel Ultrathin 21mm Turbo CPU Cooler)

- Power Supply: 120-150W, 12 or 19V, with 2.5mm/5.0mm barrel jack (like many of the PicoPSU products)
* A PicoPSU kit would suffice as well.

I figure this is a great place to start searching out products for my build, so if you all have any of this stuff, let me know, stay safe, and have a great day!

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
- CPU Cooler: (1) Ultra low profile CPU Cooler (like the Silverstone NT07-115X / Gennel Ultrathin 21mm Turbo CPU Cooler)

- Power Supply: 120-150W, 12 or 19V, with 2.5mm/5.0mm barrel jack (like many of the PicoPSU products)

I could help with these both items. Unfortunately just shipped your ASL yesterday....

here you can see the cooler (I bought a bunch to include with my THIN1 case):

here is the power supply: BRICKMOD200 12V 200W

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 28, 2017
I could help with these both items. Unfortunately just shipped your ASL yesterday....

here you can see the cooler (I bought a bunch to include with my THIN1 case):

here is the power supply: BRICKMOD200 12V 200W

Ugh I know I should have messaged you sooner! I'll jump to PM further in this regard.