NFC SILIFLEX Riser in a MC600

Morris

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 9, 2017
I'm mostly-positive the answer is "no" based on what I've found, but I thought I'd reach out to the folks here and get a definitive answer.

I'm planning a MC600 build and would like to track down the right riser. The NFC S4 Mini is nearly identical in size and has a custom riser from HDPlex found here: http://nfc-systems.com/shop/siliflex

The best scenario would be using that riser inside the MC600 without needing to do any custom cutting on the back panel.

I haven't been able to track down a detailed schematic of the S4 Mini showcasing the internal size. In pictures it looks like the space between the motherboard and GPU (based on the IO panels) is slightly longer on the MC600.

Does anyone know whether or not this riser would work, or if it's just a bit too short?

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
I would phrase it that the MC600 is nearly identical to the S4 MINI, not the other way around. ;)

I am almost positive my riser will fit in it, and I am happy to accept a return if it doesn't.

Peace and good luck!

Reactions: Biowarejak

slimjim

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 5, 2017
I just used his riser in an mc600 build, fit fine. I took the center thingy out but I MAY not have had to.

slimjim

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 5, 2017
iF YOU ARE USING 2.5 HARD DRIVES THOUGH YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A CUSTOM BRACKET BECAUSE LOGIC SUPPLY DOESN'T INCLUDE ONE!!!!!!!!

Morris

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys, wanted to follow up for anyone interested.

The NFC Riser works perfectly. It's a 75w GPU and it's comfortably getting all the power it needs through the riser itself. Perfect for this MC600 case (though, now that it's built, I'm definitely keeping an eye out for the next S4 Mini sale for the aluminum chassis. I think its design will keep things a little cooler. My build includes an internal PSU, which heats the box up).

Reactions: Biowarejak