Closed S4 Mini Classic + HDPlex 400W DC + Dell 330W

Selling an NFC S4 Mini (Classic) bundle.

I purchased and assembled these components in 2017. All are in good condition. I've switched to a J-Hack Pure case, so I'm ready to pass these on to a new home.

Image gallery

Includes
  • NFC S4 Mini Classic (Brushed Silver / Brushed Black)
  • NFC SILIFLEX Riser
  • Machined ON/OFF Switch
  • HDPlex 400W-DCATX (attached firmly with Thermal Conductive Tape)
  • Dell 330-Watt AC Adapter
  • 3D Bezel (Walnut)
  • MINI Feet (4)
  • HDPlex internal power cables
  • Custom-length internal power cables (3)

Notes
  • This is the Classic version of the NFC S4 Mini (it is not the "Skyreach 4 MINI").
  • The "HDPlex 400W-DCATX" is firmly attached to the interior of the S4 Mini chassis, and may not be removed easily.
  • The "3D Bezel" (the optional, alternative front face, which is made out of wood) was damaged near the vent openings; I've attempted to fix this using glue, but there is some glue residue on the 3D Bezel that is not easily visible in the pictures.
  • The "NFC SILIFLEX Riser" is bent (purposefully) in order to accommodate an internal, discrete graphic card.

I'm asking $500 CAD (or ~$400 USD) plus shipping.
I charge $40 CAD to ship anywhere in Canada via Canada Post Xpresspost.
I charge $65 USD to ship to the United States. Additional charges for tax/duty may apply, and would be the responsibility of the buyer.
I will reimburse any shipping over-payment beyond the actual cost.
I accept payment via PayPal.
I do not accept returns.

Last edited:

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Please read this thread w/ regards to payment methods & general BST rules. Specifically:

For Sellers:
Never accept a wire or a check as payment. Accept cash in-person, or digital payments via services that offer buyer and seller protection when shipping your item, and nothing else. Examples of payment methods that SFFn prohibits include money orders, postal orders, wire transfers, bank transfers, and P2P payment services and apps.
For Buyers:
Only pay with digital payments via services that offer buyer and seller protection when shipping your item, and nothing else. Examples of payment methods that SFFn prohibits include money orders, postal orders, wire transfers, bank transfers, and P2P payment services and apps.