Prototype New MC850 SFF case/system from Logic Supply - feedback welcome

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
It's possible, though not likely at launch. Keeping the orange and silver color scheme consistent across our line helps us maintain our differentiation within the industrial hardware industry, but we also recognize that there are instances where a more "standard" black box is appealing to some clients, so if we see demand for an alternate color it's something we'll certainly investigate.

Thanks for the question!
Brand identity is a big deal.
That's part of why Noctua refuses to make black fans

grumpyrobin

Airflow Optimizer
May 11, 2017
Brand identity is a big deal.
That's part of why Noctua refuses to make black fans

Edward78

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 16, 2015
What do you think about a 3.5 cutout for a 3.5 i/o bay.??? Get a mb with more i/o for a front, just buy 1 for the front matching the i/o options on the board...

plyr0ne

Efficiency Noob
Dec 9, 2017
I hope @DarekLogic from logic supply is still checking out this thread. I recently came across SFFForums and after finding out about the MC850 SFF, I literally signed up to let you know that I would definitely buy this case if you guys sell just the case. It is literally the exact size case I've been searching for for a while... Everything I've found is either too wide or too tall and the MC850 SFF is dimensionally perfect!

DarekLogic

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Logic Supply
Jan 13, 2016
www.logicsupply.com
I hope @DarekLogic from logic supply is still checking out this thread. I recently came across SFFForums and after finding out about the MC850 SFF, I literally signed up to let you know that I would definitely buy this case if you guys sell just the case. It is literally the exact size case I've been searching for for a while... Everything I've found is either too wide or too tall and the MC850 SFF is dimensionally perfect!
Thanks for the note @plyr0ne, we're definitely still planning to offer the case on its own in the near future. The full system we built from our initial production run flew out the door faster than expected so we weren't able to offer the enclosure on its own. We hope to have it available early in the new year if not sooner.

Thanks very much for your interest!

plyr0ne

Efficiency Noob
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the note @plyr0ne, we're definitely still planning to offer the case on its own in the near future. The full system we built from our initial production run flew out the door faster than expected so we weren't able to offer the enclosure on its own. We hope to have it available early in the new year if not sooner.

Thanks very much for your interest!

Can't wait (rubbing my hands together in anticipation)

Reactions: DarekLogic