Production NCASE M1EVO

PseudoPsyche

Cable Smoosher
Jul 10, 2019
Sorry this has been covered somewhere, but it wasn’t 100% clear to me.

Will this comfortably fit a top (or bottom if needed) mounted GPU (7900XT) + SFX-L PSU + 240-280mm radiator (or 145mm height air cooler)?

Last edited:

evanx

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 6, 2023
Yes, we reserved units and earlier shipping dates for IC customers.

We will be emailing IC customers in small batches starting July 11th to complete their order.
hello,wahaha。虽然已经下单了M1EVO银色版,不过我最想要的还是O1 MATX(现在做的T1 2.0,塞得满满的)。所以想问一下O1 MATX是否还在你们的计划中。另外有没有计划推出银色(和机身相同颜色)的侧板和配件呢,那个玻璃前面板我个人认为非常的棒,让前面板不再无聊,但是只有黑色的,很让人遗憾

MOD EDIT:
"Although I have placed an order for the M1EVO silver version, what I want most is the O1 MATX (the T1 2.0 I am doing now is full). So I would like to ask if O1 MATX is still in your plan. In addition, is there any plan to launch silver (the same color as the body) side panel and accessories? I personally think that the glass front panel is very good, so that the front panel is no longer boring, but it is only black, which is a pity."

Last edited by a moderator:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
hello,wahaha。虽然已经下单了M1EVO银色版,不过我最想要的还是O1 MATX(现在做的T1 2.0,塞得满满的)。所以想问一下O1 MATX是否还在你们的计划中。另外有没有计划推出银色(和机身相同颜色)的侧板和配件呢,那个玻璃前面板我个人认为非常的棒,让前面板不再无聊,但是只有黑色的,很让人遗憾

MOD EDIT:
"Although I have placed an order for the M1EVO silver version, what I want most is the O1 MATX (the T1 2.0 I am doing now is full). So I would like to ask if O1 MATX is still in your plan. In addition, is there any plan to launch silver (the same color as the body) side panel and accessories? I personally think that the glass front panel is very good, so that the front panel is no longer boring, but it is only black, which is a pity."
@evanx Please post in English as per the Terms and Rules you agreed to when registering.

PseudoPsyche

Cable Smoosher
Jul 10, 2019
Yes it will fit,
Amazing, thank you!

So it could theoretically fit a 145mm height air cooler if not using a 4 slot GPU?
(I just saw that the site lists 135mm max height if using 4 slot GPU, so just want to double check as I didn’t see this info before)

evanx

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 6, 2023

2023-07-05: M1EVO 40XX Without Riser Installation Verified!​

We had an extra 4080 FE today, the same size as the 4090 FE, so we double-checked the fit. It is fine and easy to install using a 12VHPWR 180D angle adapter.

Some of you want to avoid adapters and prefer custom 12VHPWR cables instead. It might be possible with a motherboard standoff hack, but I will leave it to you guys to figure it out because it's not officially supported.

My personal view is that the 180D adapter is both cleaner and better cable mgmt than custom cables. Compared to customs cables on a tight bend, I would argue that 180D adapters are less prone to problems in the long term if you can get a good one.
Hello, Wahaha. I ordered the M1EVO (silver), but what I wanted most was the O1 (M-ATX silver). The T1V2 I'm using is a bit small for me. So I would like to ask if the O1 (M-ATX) is still in your plans. I highly recommend making a silver version of the front panel with glass inserts. This part is pretty good! It makes T1 and O1 unique!! The front panel with glass insert is only available in black, whick is a pity!

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
Will 15mm slim fans fit under the 4080/4090FE? Looks like there is enough clearance going by eye but just want to confirm before placing an order tomorrow.

Also can you provide info on 180 degree adapters you recommend or even the one pictured in your test fit?

Reactions: NUM13

NUM13

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 14, 2023

2022-10-23: Testing an air-cooled build with 30XX GPU + 4090FE.​

I have pre-ordered the glass panel M1 in Black!

I'm wondering if the glass panel can be attached to either side so if I have the Matx layout ill be able to see the components from the right side?

Thanks!

NUM13

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 14, 2023
Will 15mm slim fans fit under the 4080/4090FE? Looks like there is enough clearance going by eye but just want to confirm before placing an order tomorrow.

Also can you provide info on 180 degree adapters you recommend or even the one pictured in your test fit?
I'm wondering the same for the Asus 7900xtx Tuf edition.. it's

13.9 x 6.23 x 2.86 inches
352.9 x 158.2 x 72.6 mm

Acadia18

What's an ITX?
New User
Apr 4, 2018
I emailed them for an update and was sent a confirmation and change of date. It's coming mate!

Good to hear, was coming here to check the same thing. Got the initial email on 7/3 saying I should get a link to purchase after 7/11, but never did.