NCASE M1 V6 info

victorysaber

Cable Smoosher
Oct 2, 2019
Revised charges? Yeah I got that too.

If its chipped, its chipped, as you say, just a case of arranging an replacement. The whole process has been substancially smoother than the farce with the Ghost Case I had.

Not going the crosshair?

Im not going for extreme bro.. and planning to buy a hgst 14tb...
My only concern is the thermal..
If i place a 3.5 hdd on the side panel.. then i will not be able to attach a 12 mm fan..
But i will placing 2 noctua fan beneath the gpu as intakes. I dont know if it will help cool the system

victorysaber

Cable Smoosher
Oct 2, 2019
Asus is late with it’s boards as it is with rolling bios updates.

I ordered a x570 i on 22nd of September. On the site it said it should ship between 26 and 29. Since no news since then I contacted the support today. The guy said asus is late with delivering the boards to them, what a surprise.
The only thing that pointed me to choosing Asus is because base on the review, asus the best overclocking potential and more stable vrm..
Also more reliable

victorysaber

Cable Smoosher
Oct 2, 2019
If i place a 3.5 hdd on the side panel.. then i will not be able to attach a 12 mm fan..
But i will placing 2 noctua fan beneath the gpu as intakes. I dont know if it will help cool the system

darksilver

Cable Smoosher
Sep 10, 2019
The panels are all the same height, and should actually stop a little below the top panel (~0.5mm). Your side panels may just be sitting a little low. The clip mounting allows for a small amount of vertical adjustability so you should be able to get it a little more in line with the front.

Thanks for replying @Necere that has helped my ocd immensely! I was able to get everything completely flush rather than 0.5mm below :)

Last edited:

jdlim07

Chassis Packer
Sep 16, 2019
My temps are 75 c gaming 85c on stress test on a 4.7ghz oc with 1.27v when i had no case fan but have an extra exhaust fan with u9s so you dont really need it

Reactions: victorysaber

fatpolomanjr

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2019
Here are pics of my build:

C14S with Accelero III on the 1080 Ti. Bottom 120mm fans are exhaust, rear is intake, and cpu fan is exhaust towards the side panel. GPU is undervolted to 925 mV, 1900 MHz. Really quiet when playing FFXIV on max settings, 1440p Ultrawide. Getting about 90-100 fps with hardly any fan noise at all and gpu ~66 deg C max at 35% fan speed. Plenty of gentle warm heat coming out though. Case warms up but doesn't get hot.

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019

C14S with Accelero III on the 1080 Ti. Bottom 120mm fans are exhaust, rear is intake, and cpu fan is exhaust towards the side panel. GPU is undervolted to 925 mV, 1900 MHz. Really quiet when playing FFXIV on max settings, 1440p Ultrawide. Getting about 90-100 fps with hardly any fan noise at all and gpu ~66 deg C max at 35% fan speed. Plenty of gentle warm heat coming out though. Case warms up but doesn't get hot.
The C14s and the Accelero are looking very clean and uniform together. I like it a lot!

Reactions: fatpolomanjr

Amonchakai

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2019
Nice. Have you compared the performance between exhaust and intake for the bottom fans under the GPU?

I have seen people tends to use exhaust. But I find that strange as when you stand in front of a fan, it is more fresh to have the fan blowing at you than having it pulling air from you :p

I am a noob :p

fatpolomanjr

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2019
Nice. Have you compared the performance between exhaust and intake for the bottom fans under the GPU?

I have seen people tends to use exhaust. But I find that strange as when you stand in front of a fan, it is more fresh to have the fan blowing at you than having it pulling air from you :p

I am a noob :p

I have not compared it at all. I'm just following optimumtech's setup with the accelero iii , who got poor cooling with the bottom fans as intake.

Alessio.B87

Average Stuffer
May 7, 2019

Great job! That's exactly how my computer is going to look like! The only difference is that instead of a 1080ti + accelero III, I'm planning to get a used 1080 strix and deshroud it.
I hope it works!

IncredibleGonzo

Chassis Packer
Oct 3, 2019
I picked mine up at the depot so maybe it's a delivery charge??‍♂️
I also chose cheapest delivery option.
How did you go about that, btw? Did you pay online and tell them you wanted to pick it up, or just show up at the depot and tell them you want to pay for your package or something?

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I got my case this morning, yay! Unfortunately mine has some scratches on the top panel, but other than that all seems to be ok. I've contacted SFF Labs directly in the hope that they can send me out a replacement top panel ASAP. Cant wait to get building in it this weekend!

@Necere - I just wanted to say a huge thank you. The Ncase M1 is what truly started the premium ITX gaming cases trend, and without it I'm sure we wouldn't be seeing the likes of the Dan and Ghost ect. Your continued passion for this project is very much appreciated. Keep up the good work sir!

turke

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
How did you go about that, btw? Did you pay online and tell them you wanted to pick it up, or just show up at the depot and tell them you want to pay for your package or something?

I just rang up my local depot, they said when your parcel tracking is at "awaiting payment of charges" you can go to the depot and pick it up and pay there without the mailed payment slip. All they need is ID that has your address on, and the tracking number.

Reactions: Titchiboi

Mgzkun

What's an ITX?
Oct 3, 2019
Hello from Vietnam here,

I received mine on Monday from Taiwan, only 20$ bucks shipping and no tax/custom/duty whatsoever. No chip as well and the finish is beautiful.

It is bigger than my PC at work (OptiPlex 5060 SFF) and about the same size as my current build (Jonsbo U1 Plus - 12L with Ryzen 1700 and 1050Ti). I am thinking about putting a Ryzen 3900, 12 core at 65W TDP should be sweet.

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

Titchiboi

Caliper Novice
Jul 23, 2019
I contacted parcelforce and asked if I could pick it up after I paid the the charges online and they said if I wanted to pick it up it would be better to just go to the depot and pay since it takes a couple of hours for the payment to go through if you do it online ?

IncredibleGonzo

Chassis Packer
Oct 3, 2019
I just rang up my local depot, they said when your parcel tracking is at "awaiting payment of charges" you can go to the depot and pick it up and pay there without the mailed payment slip. All they need is ID that has your address on, and the tracking number.
I contacted parcelforce and asked if I could pick it up after I paid the the charges online and they said if I wanted to pick it up it would be better to just go to the depot and pay since it takes a couple of hours for the payment to go through if you do it online ?

Thanks! Might just do that, once it gets to that stage - my nearest depot is pretty much right on my way home from work. Mine finally reached 'Customs charges raised' this morning! Going by tracking others have posted, might not be til Monday, but maybe I'll get lucky and be able to get it tomorrow...