NCASE M1 V6 info

Stuman

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2019
Yep :( Still waiting for customs since last Thursday. Was hoping for the customs letter on Friday/Saturday but never arrived, hoping it comes today.

26/9/201918:21International HubAwaiting Customs clearance

same with mine.

f5 refresh every 20mins waiting for a change...

ps -ef

Caliper Novice
Jul 25, 2019
Planning to build with 5700 XT. Should I get reference design then change with accelero xtreme iii + 02x noctua, or get a sapphire pulse + 02x slim noctua fans?

Deekay

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 17, 2019
I just received my case. The I /o panel part had the same problem, and the cutting of other parts was also defective. Generally speaking, it did not meet my expectations.Mainly, I would like to ask if there is an user manual for our reference?

jdlim07

Chassis Packer
Sep 16, 2019
Good job man! It is advisable, though, to do a clean install via a bootdrive (you can also whipe the drive in the windows installation). Some drivers will conflict or give worse performance with some programs or new updates. Good luck finishing your build!
Yup still did a clean install rather i used the reset this pc option so save myself a couple of bucks from buying a key, question what are the stress temps i should get? I tried ocing my 9700k to 4.7 at 1.275v without a case and a case fan just for the heck of it and was stable in prime 95 though temps are reachinf 95

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
I just received my case. The I /o panel part had the same problem, and the cutting of other parts was also defective. Generally speaking, it did not meet my expectations.Mainly, I would like to ask if there is an user manual for our reference?
Ah that sucks. I'm sure the SFFLabs guys will be able to sort though.

Nanook

King of Cable Management
May 23, 2016
Manual added the first post.

turke

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Yep :( Still waiting for customs since last Thursday. Was hoping for the customs letter on Friday/Saturday but never arrived, hoping it comes today.

26/9/201918:21International HubAwaiting Customs clearance

Also still stuck in customs. I've had plenty of items at around the same value pass through our customs before, none have taken this long.

It will have to be released from customs before they will send you any letter about it, Parcel Force or whoever is handling it will pay the charge on your behalf, and then you pay them back + "handling" fee. If you do get a notice before its released, then the tracking is stuck (doesn't seem to happen a lot)

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

Pringus

Case Bender
Sep 30, 2019
Received my case a couple of days ago. I didn't take any pics before building in it but there were no defects but I did get a box with the old accessories along with the new ones.

turke

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Your charges don't sound right, did sfflab undervalue your case on the shipping info attached to the box? It sounds like you only got charged 10% + handling fee, rather than 20% + handling fee.

Nothing to complain about like, just curious.

Sokka06

What's an ITX?
Sep 30, 2019
Got my Ncase today. Ordered it during the second round of preorders, shipped with the cheapest option and it got in the country (Finland) on friday. Had to pay about 50€ in taxes.

I'm very much looking forward to finally downsizing from my (relatively huge) Corsair Carbide 300R. Still need to get a SFX PSU and trade my Asus Strix GTX 1070 Ti to a shorter one tho.

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
UK person here......... I've just called Parcelforce to find out how much longer it's going to be sat in customs. They said 5 working days and then I'll get a letter, so I doubt I'll be getting mine this week, as been there since last Thursday. The woman on the phone could not have been more miserable!