NCASE M1 V6 info

jdlim07

Chassis Packer
Sep 16, 2019
Silver ncase with the cheapest shipping it says on transit on friday expecting it to be scanned by australia post on monday , Im from australia

gMit

Caliper Novice
Jun 2, 2019
Silver ncase with the cheapest shipping it says on transit on friday expecting it to be scanned by australia post on monday , Im from australia

Silver case as well as AU. paid for most expensive shipping and still in Taiwan. What you using to track, Auspost?

ThatOneGuyB

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 26, 2019
@Necere

Foremost, thank you for having the time to moderate a 1000+ post thread among all the other things going on with regards to this product. Its incredible feat to manage all of this and from experience it is incredibly stressful, but the case looks to be amazing regardless of the minor defects. This forum, the support for it, and the detail and thought given to the M1 are why I have decided to make my first attempt at SFF in it (along with custom loops and custom sleeving). You're doing a great job and there are always hiccups in any product launch, learn and grow right?

I wanted to inquire if there is at all a shareable version of a CAD model for this version of the M1 such that I can plan my build out in SolidWorks, etc. I've picked all the parts to the best of my knowledge but it would be just that much easier to plan tubing runs, parts fitting, etc with a model. Now being that the solid model is probably the most important IP for NCASE, I expect the answer to this to be "no", but it doesn't hurt to ask :).

Thanks again for all the work and help and for the great product!

(For anyone still reading this post. Silver M1, tacking updated and ill get it monday! Super excited!!)

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere

Foremost, thank you for having the time to moderate a 1000+ post thread among all the other things going on with regards to this product. Its incredible feat to manage all of this and from experience it is incredibly stressful, but the case looks to be amazing regardless of the minor defects. This forum, the support for it, and the detail and thought given to the M1 are why I have decided to make my first attempt at SFF in it (along with custom loops and custom sleeving). You're doing a great job and there are always hiccups in any product launch, learn and grow right?

I wanted to inquire if there is at all a shareable version of a CAD model for this version of the M1 such that I can plan my build out in SolidWorks, etc. I've picked all the parts to the best of my knowledge but it would be just that much easier to plan tubing runs, parts fitting, etc with a model. Now being that the solid model is probably the most important IP for NCASE, I expect the answer to this to be "no", but it doesn't hurt to ask :).

Thanks again for all the work and help and for the great product!

(For anyone still reading this post. Silver M1, tacking updated and ill get it monday! Super excited!!)
Thanks man, I appreciate it. You're correct that we don't share the full CAD file publicly. If you have specific questions about clearances etc. I can answer those though.

Minase

Efficiency Noob
Sep 26, 2019
Silver, Shenzhen of mainland China, TWPS AIR181 (least expensive shipping), the case arrived at Shenzhen post office last night.
I placed the order on July 22nd. Don't know when will I get it though.

Actually there was a post on a Chinese forum saying that always go for the least expensive shipping option on SFFLAB, as they make no meaningful difference. I guess we also learned that lesson now...

Same silver and TWPS AIR181 shipped in Sept 26th,But I'm in Guangzhou .The Guangzhou customs Update the status last night, and EMS still not update yet.

我也是订的银色,不过我是在广州,26号才显示发货的。昨天晚上在关邮e通查到更新了“海关已审核邮件电子申报信息,邮政企业正在理货,邮件实物尚未送交海关 ”的状态,到现在ems那边也还是显示从台湾发出,有点怕过两天国庆海关会不会放假然后就一直收不到?

Liming

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 21, 2019
Same silver and TWPS AIR181 shipped in Sept 26th,But I'm in Guangzhou .The Guangzhou customs Update the status last night, and EMS still not update yet.

我也是订的银色,不过我是在广州,26号才显示发货的。昨天晚上在关邮e通查到更新了“海关已审核邮件电子申报信息,邮政企业正在理货,邮件实物尚未送交海关 ”的状态,到现在ems那边也还是显示从台湾发出,有点怕过两天国庆海关会不会放假然后就一直收不到?
Not sure if mine went through custom check though. I just got a phone call from EMS asking my address in Chinese. I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.

rdclsx

Case Bender
New User
Sep 16, 2019
Updated the first post with a somewhat WIP user manual. I probably left something out, but it should help with some of the less self-evident things.

Also available as an imgur album here.
Thanks for this! First time builder here, so not having a manual was one of my big worries despite purchasing anyway.

Reactions: Sdedarally

HyperActive

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 22, 2019
Just be patient guys! Ordered the black the day preorders went live with cheapest shipping. Says it is still in Taiwan accepted for air transport. I'm sure it will be okay just strangs I'm getting it this late.

jdlim07

Chassis Packer
Sep 16, 2019
Congrats.
You able to post a screenshot of tracking

I dont know how lol, use the one i linked and go to international/china mailing literally the fist option the site translates, on a side note unless it says guaranteed shipping never ever choose the expensive option

blackreplica

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before

Is it possible to install 2 2.5 inch drives on the front using the stacking bars? Will there be enough space to mount the case's front face on?

Driver187

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 29, 2019
Hi, i order my M1 at the September 20th and in the email to confirmed my Order stand: Expected to ship by September 27th........ until now no shipping number..... when i can expect my shipping?