NCASE M1 V6 info

enzo

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 1, 2019
Ordered at the start of August, from Australia. Tracking for me:
[19/09/24 - Taiwan - International Air Mail Section, Exported]

Keen for it to turn up.

Would be excellent for the new Asus boards to drop too....

gMit

Caliper Novice
Jun 2, 2019
Ordered at the start of August, from Australia. Tracking for me:
[19/09/24 - Taiwan - International Air Mail Section, Exported]

Keen for it to turn up.

Would be excellent for the new Asus boards to drop too....
Ordered back in July from aus too, paid for express.
This is latest from 17track

International Air Mail Section, Exported - Data detailed as right, Destination Country: Australia, Destination Swap Bureau: MELBOURNE, Total Package Number: 587, Departure Country Date: 20190927

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
My case resides a couple of miles away from me and should be delivered to my doorstep in hannover, germany on monday. Regular shipping.

I am absolutely excited and surprised by the fast shipping. Seems I dont get charged by customs too.

Reactions: Fire

Warside

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2019
My case resides a couple of miles away from me and should be delivered to my doorstep in hannover, germany on monday. Regular shipping.

I am absolutely excited and surprised by the fast shipping. Seems I dont get charged by customs too.

Super lucky man :)

I knew I had to ship it to the house of one of my German friends to avoid dealing with the shitty and slow-as-fuck Italian customs.

turke

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Gah, mine is the same as it has been all day, still stuck with Customs.

i'm still there also

Reactions: C3N0B1T3

TheOnlyPan

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
I’m in Montreal, QC, Canada.
Expecting my case for Oct 1st or 2nd, i opted for the quicker more expensive shipping option.
Excited to see this case in hand, i’ve already acquired the rest of my build.
Keeping everything that’s been said in mind, it would be nice to get a statement from sfflabs.
Handling business or concerns in an honest and timely manner is a plus.
Still rooting for the Ncase.

How long did it take your case to clear customs?

YaolinY

Efficiency Noob
Sep 26, 2019
Please Tell me the difference between these two shipping methods, i had these options:
TWPS AIR184: 1-3 weeks in transit. This does not include processing time in customs. · $30
Global EMS Shipping: 5-12 business days in transit. This does not include processing time in customs. · $80

I don't see any, best case you get it the same day, worst case 3 days later.
Sfflabs should state evertthing in days or weeks, you get the impression that the slow method is way slower... It hardly is...
Actually, the worst case is 9 days later since the slow method takes max 3 week (21 days). And in the best case you still the case two days earlier with the slow method working at its best. You still can't see the difference?
And this difference now is negligible due to the chaotic shipping logistics from the factory.

asava

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
Actually, the worst case is 9 days later since the slow method takes max 3 week (21 days). And in the best case you still the case two days earlier with the slow method working at its best. You still can't see the difference?
And this difference now is negligible due to the chaotic shipping logistics from the factory.
Actually there are also other benefits in EMS for some. In some countries, EMS is handled differently from regular post. So in countries where the postal services are generally problematic EMS is a big plus.

sensensempompom

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2019
How long did it take your case to clear customs?

Sept. 27
3:26 pm
Item processed, with canada post.
1:34 pm
Item released from customs.

Sept. 26
8:24 am
Item presented to customs.
8:22 am
Item has arrived in Canada, sent for further processing.

Sept. 25
9 am
Item has left originating country, en route to Canada.

Sept. 24
9:32 am
International item mailed, originating country.

Reactions: raymondzzd

TheOnlyPan

Caliper Novice
Jul 19, 2019
Sept. 27
3:26 pm
Item processed, with canada post.
1:34 pm
Item released from customs.

Sept. 26
8:24 am
Item presented to customs.
8:22 am
Item has arrived in Canada, sent for further processing.

Sept. 25
9 am
Item has left originating country, en route to Canada.

Sept. 24
9:32 am
International item mailed, originating country.

Sigh, mine shipped a day before yours and is still clearing customs...

Sept. 25
5:25 pm
Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.
Richmond, BC

Sept. 24
8:34 am
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Twtpeb, Taiwan

Sept. 23
9:28 am
International item mailed in originating country
200450, Taiwan

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015

Nice case !
What is this ?
That's the slim optical disc drive tray, which requires the optional ODD top panel to access (unless you don't mind taking the regular top panel off every time you want to insert a disc). It also has mounting holes for a 2.5" drive, which you can use instead of an ODD.

C3N0B1T3

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
So I guess the UK customs peeps weren't up for progressing my case today. Gutted, I guess I'm looking at mid week next week at best. I've seen a few cases on Reddit come up with the I\O less front plate. So glad @Necere included that. Makes the case look super clean and brings it bang up to date.

FelipoG

Trash Compacter
Jul 23, 2019

Ahhhhh I really hope so... I'm in Hamburg :)

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
Everyone else getting their cases and they live farther away from Taiwan than I do! Kinda peeved here.

My silver M1 hasn't even left Taiwan yet. And that's being one of the first batch pre ordered cases that went up on the site.