NCASE M1 V6 info

KojimaDaGoat

Cable Smoosher
New User
Sep 27, 2019
Does anyone know if Asus's Mini-DTX board (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...-dtx-motherboard-mb-6dw-as.html?__ckdesktop=2) has a connector for the front panel USB-C? Relatively new to building PC's and this will be my first full build, apologies if this is a daft question. Also interested in what size the exhaust fan is, or if anyone has a form of an updated manual or spec sheet for the case laying around for the v6.

Also from the UK and this is what parcel force has had to say.... guess I'm waiting for a customs charge notice in the post.

27/9/201913:05International HubReleased from customs
27/9/201912:26International HubRevised Customs charges raised
27/9/201911:04International HubCustoms charges raised
26/9/201921:20International HubAwaiting Customs clearance

Reactions: Titchiboi

Titchiboi

Caliper Novice
Jul 23, 2019
Does anyone know if Asus's Mini-DTX board (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...-dtx-motherboard-mb-6dw-as.html?__ckdesktop=2) has a connector for the front panel USB-C? Relatively new to building PC's and this will be my first full build, apologies if this is a daft question. Also interested in what size the exhaust fan is, or if anyone has a form of an updated manual or spec sheet for the case laying around for the v6.

Also from the UK and this is what parcel force has had to say.... guess I'm waiting for a customs charge notice in the post.

27/9/201913:05International HubReleased from customs
27/9/201912:26International HubRevised Customs charges raised
27/9/201911:04International HubCustoms charges raised
26/9/201921:20International HubAwaiting Customs clearance
It does have the 20 pin usb type c header on the asus dtx and all specs for the v6 are on the first page of this thread.

Reactions: KojimaDaGoat

gMit

Caliper Novice
Jun 2, 2019
What are Aussie using to track their parcel? Pretty peeved I paid extra for express and it appears to have been sent out last

Titchiboi

Caliper Novice
Jul 23, 2019
Got my black ncase m1 today, working on it now.

Can confirm, both I/O and non-I/O faceplate are made with the NCT method, not laser cut. Overall the protrusion are noticeable but I think it is not too bad.
Maybe @Necere can share the specs of the faceplate and you can replace them with what you like.
It still includes the atx psu bracket, four wire fan grill and 2 extra 120 fan filters.

Has the accessories always included a buzzer/speaker item?

I do like the new bottom filters and the threaded inserts for the pcie, and with the chassis flanges, hopefully i can sqeeze in my msi gaming x 1080 ti
How did the graphics card fitting go?

AlexH

Trash Compacter
Jul 26, 2019
Personally I like your honesty and passion for this project. After having bought a Ghost and having dealt with those bellends at Louqe, I’ve got to say Ncase / SFFLabs has been way more slick and professional.
I’m with you on this. I haven’t bought the Ghost only preordered but after a couple of months cancelled because of some things that I really didn’t like. People complain about bad support here. They haven’t seen Louqe.

fatpolomanjr

Caliper Novice
Aug 20, 2019
Didn’t know a signature was required. Fuck.
Yeah, that got me today. I was out for 2 hours and missed the delivery for my M1, which was the second International item I couldn't sign for this week. I need to remind myself to set the delivery preference as customer pickup, since it seems impossible for anyone to be present to sign.

asava

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
@Necere The story so far:

1. A user points out there is a flaw.

2. You appear upset, and claim to be "not very happy about that".

3. You promise to discuss the issue with W360.

4. You suddenly do a U-turn, and say you "wouldn't call it a defect". (Is that what you two have decided on?)

5. You proceed to downplay the issue further, basically accuse your clients in looking for faults, and end the post with a somewhat passive-aggressive remark: those who are "truly not satisfied" may send you a picture, and maybe you'll consider doing something about it.

6. People become agitated.

Do you see the pattern? Now, I can't speak for everyone, but I think that if you simply said what you did in post #1057 right away (instead of resorting to awkward damage control), there would be no uproar.
Wow, you are so smart! You must be so proud of your achievements and observations.

Dries

Caliper Novice
Aug 3, 2019
With regard to the last sentence in the statement. If everyone is getting the same fast delivery, what is the point of asking different prices for different shipping method? I paid the most expensive shipping option and now you are telling me where is no difference. For me personally it's unfair. I know you stated that you don't handle shipping, so I will take this to SFFLab custom support. I just want to state my two cents.
Please Tell me the difference between these two shipping methods, i had these options:
TWPS AIR184: 1-3 weeks in transit. This does not include processing time in customs. · $30
Global EMS Shipping: 5-12 business days in transit. This does not include processing time in customs. · $80

I don't see any, best case you get it the same day, worst case 3 days later.
Sfflabs should state evertthing in days or weeks, you get the impression that the slow method is way slower... It hardly is...

blackreplica

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2019
Hi everyone, am I first to receive the silver Ncase M1 V6?

Pics of the face plate is attached. On the faceplate with the ports, I can't see any injection marks at all. On the blank faceplate, seen super up close from the bottom, there is a small mark. I do not in any way consider these as defects at all

P.S. Case is awesome!

Aluminyum

Cable-Tie Ninja
May 3, 2019
I wasn't very happy about it because it bothered me, as I said. It was a minor cosmetic improvement that I wanted for V6. But it's not a manufacturing defect, per se - it's a side effect of that specific manufacturing process. Were all M1s up to now defective because they were also made the same way? Or is it only defective because I wanted to change it this time and it wasn't?
It's the latter, even if not a defect technically. So the question remains: if Lian Li is at fault, shouldn't they be the ones doing something?
You're right though - I should have kept my thoughts to myself, and just told that person to contact SFFLab support. Sorry, I'm still learning about doing customer support in a smart way. Clearly, I can be too honest for my own good.
Indeed, a cynical solution would be to pretend that all is well, but I don't think you should regret being honest. As you see, by speaking our minds — by being honest with each other — we came to an understanding (I hope so, at least).

Reactions: Liming

sensensempompom

Cable Smoosher
Aug 2, 2019
I’m in Montreal, QC, Canada.
Expecting my case for Oct 1st or 2nd, i opted for the quicker more expensive shipping option.
Excited to see this case in hand, i’ve already acquired the rest of my build.
Keeping everything that’s been said in mind, it would be nice to get a statement from sfflabs.
Handling business or concerns in an honest and timely manner is a plus.
Still rooting for the Ncase.

Stuman

Caliper Novice
Sep 5, 2019
The faceplate looks fine. Could we get a diagram for it? I’m going for a black and copper build and would look sexy with a copper front IO panel :)

Last edited:

Khaledious

Trash Compacter
Apr 28, 2019
Only a few people are being toxic.
Hi everyone, am I first to receive the silver Ncase M1 V6?

Pics of the face plate is attached. On the faceplate with the ports, I can't see any injection marks at all. On the blank faceplate, seen super up close from the bottom, there is a small mark. I do not in any way consider these as defects at all

P.S. Case is awesome!
Looks sexy af.

Reactions: Nanook