NCASE M1 V6 info

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
I couldn't say. Dan was doing the cancellations manually, but he's offline now and I don't know how far along he got with them. I would just wait. I don't think we'll sell out if that's what you're concerned about (or I'd be very surprised if we did).

Would you just recommend to re-order and he'll get around to them eventually?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Would you just recommend to re-order and he'll get around to them eventually?
I know he'll get around to any cancellations he hasn't done yet. Like I said, I'd recommend just waiting, but it's up to you really. Remember that the cases won't arrive until mid September or so either way.

Reactions: NeverBackDown

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
@Necere
I have a question about the bottom redesign, Did you redesign the bottom to 2x140mm fans to be fitted? Do longer fans in the change long mean 140mm fans?

The bottom is NOT designed for 140mm fans. There are holes for those who want to add 140mm fans at the bottom at the expense of modifying fans or clips or possibly both and more in order to get them to fit. It is at the behest of the owner to what extent they want to go in order to get them in there. All Necere did was add holes for those who wanted to try. ****get the dremel out***

Reactions: NeverBackDown

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
The bottom is NOT designed for 140mm fans. There are holes for those who want to add 140mm fans at the bottom at the expense of modifying fans or clips or possibly both and more in order to get them to fit. It is at the behest of the owner to what extent they want to go in order to get them in there. All Necere did was add holes for those who wanted to try. ****get the dremel out***
Right. It's a bit unfortunate, too, because it's only a couple millimeters away from fitting. But widening the case would break the backward-compatibility of the panels, and then I'd get people mad about that. ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯

ken_g

Efficiency Noob
Jul 23, 2019
No email yet to confirm the cancellation (opted for the free delivery) ... obviously no refund, as yet.

Kind of stressing on how long the refund will take ...

?

Done and done ...

m(-_-)m

Last edited:

bleed

Chassis Packer
Feb 23, 2019
www.artbleed.com
Hey hey!
Just wanted to confirm before a place a pre-order.
As it notes on the website:
'Pre-orders placed by September 15th are shipped by September 20th'

Does this mean if I pre-order now, there will be a chance it will get shipped earlier?
I will need this PC by Sept 26th for an event, so i am a little tight on time, especially since shipping to Aus will take 12 days. :(

Thanks!

FelipoG

Trash Compacter
Jul 23, 2019
Hey, I finally created an account here, just to say thanks @Necere for all the support, and for creating a truly amazing SFF case.
I just placed my order, after years contemplating this forums.

Cheers!
F.

Reactions: ikt and jagernaut

JHou

What's an ITX?
Jul 19, 2019
Has anyone had a problem shopping with a Mastercard?? Because it shows me a "card was declined" ?.
I encountered the similar problem with VISA card. I dont know what currency you are using. People from VISA told me that for such kind of purchase, you need US dollar in your card. Mine did not, so it said "card was declined" . But if you already use the USD, then I have no idea.

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
I encountered the similar problem with VISA card. I dont know what currency you are using. People from VISA told me that for such kind of purchase, you need US dollar in your card. Mine did not, so it said "card was declined" . But if you already use the USD, then I have no idea.

so how did u solve this problem?

MiniMe

Trash Compacter
Nov 25, 2017
Hey hey!
Just wanted to confirm before a place a pre-order.
As it notes on the website:
'Pre-orders placed by September 15th are shipped by September 20th'

Does this mean if I pre-order now, there will be a chance it will get shipped earlier?
I will need this PC by Sept 26th for an event, so i am a little tight on time, especially since shipping to Aus will take 12 days. :(

Thanks!

Doubt it, 6 weeks production time so I'd make other plans if you're that desperate.

Reactions: Kaiede

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Okay, I don't know what to do. I have the money and I can't buy the case because it rejects my card. I used this card to buy from many countries, e.g. India, USA, Russia, but it doesn't work on this website. What an irony of fate.