NCASE M1 V6 info

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I've mentioned previously that we're not doing a gray option for now. Black and silver only.

Thank you, now I recall you saying that...!

And I must say (as has everyone else at this point) I love the new feet...! And the redesign on the bottom & rear venting patterns are also great...!

I would think it will require a redesign on the psu bracket as well, but might there be a handle option in the future...?

I am in no real hurry for a M1 right now (still waiting on my mobo to complete this Cerberus build), so I will hold off for the Gray panels...!

@Wahaha360

Will there be an option for a different color top panel for future ordering...?

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
What will be the time frame of the refund? I presume some people can't just fork out another $200+ haha

Or the annoyance of having to make sure I actually get my refund. If that goes through then I am definitely filing a claim. Would have been better to ask for a second payment.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
I would think it will require a redesign on the psu bracket as well, but might there be a handle option in the future...?
I don't foresee a handle option. The structure isn't there to support it, and reinforcing the frame would be quite tricky while maintaining the existing functionality.

How come you get free shipping?
He didn't, it was a website error.

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
How come you get free shipping?

As said earlier more than once, there was an error with the shipping calculator and all orders with free shipping got cancelled. Most people here seem to have gotten their emails on canceled. I am still waiting for mine. Not a big deal just can tell my CC company to cancel the order.

Sflot

Chassis Packer
Jul 8, 2019
It's hilarious how people flock to the order page one second after it gets updated and end up having to wait longer, despite Necere telling them multiple times they won't have to worry about the M1 selling out. Lol.

Reactions: jagernaut

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
It's hilarious how people flock to the order page one second after it gets updated and end up having to wait longer, despite Necere telling them multiple times they won't have to worry about the M1 selling out. Lol.

If you are sitting around doing nothing and you get the email, then you go ahead and buy it. What's funny about that? You mine as well do it.
I did mine 40 minutes after my email, and it took almost an hour before the bug was caught and the website went down.

Reactions: SuperShires

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
I thought there was going to be a Grey panel color option...?

Might we get an option for a different colored top panel when ordering...?

I've mentioned previously that we're not doing a gray option for now. Black and silver only.

Thank you, now I recall you saying that...!

I am in no real hurry for a M1 right now (still waiting on my mobo to complete this Cerberus build), so I will hold off for the Gray panels...!

@Wahaha360

Will there be an option for a different color top panel for future ordering...?

I don't foresee a handle option. The structure isn't there to support it, and reinforcing the frame would be quite tricky while maintaining the existing functionality.

Gotcha on the handle...!

Just to clarify for myself, are Gray panels going to be a future option, or am I getting my boutique chassis threads mixed up...?

Thanks...!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Just to clarify for myself, are Gray panels going to be a future option, or am I getting my boutique chassis threads mixed up...?

Thanks...!
I couldn't say anything definitive at this point. It's possible we could offer a limited edition gray M1 down the line, but at least for now black or silver are the only options.

Reactions: Boil

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015

I couldn't say anything definitive at this point. It's possible we could offer a limited edition gray M1 down the line, but at least for now black or silver are the only options.

Thank you...!

I will restrain myself for now, and keep an eye out / ear-to-the-ground for future whispering of a Limited Edition Grey M1 chassis..!

Now for something completely different...

Any plans for a future version that might offer an inverted layout...?!?

Because with an inverted layout, I can keep my windowed Cerberus on the right side of the desk & see into it; and then I could place an inverted layout M1 (with windowed side panel) to the left side of the desk & still see into it...!

Be great for an AMD APU build, with a 240 AIO in the bottom as intake...!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Thank you...!

I will restrain myself for now, and keep an eye out / ear-to-the-ground for future whispering of a Limited Edition Grey M1 chassis..!

Now for something completely different...

Any plans for a future version that might offer an inverted layout...?!?

Because with an inverted layout, I can keep my windowed Cerberus on the right side of the desk & see into it; and then I could place an inverted layout M1 (with windowed side panel) to the left side of the desk & still see into it...!

Be great for an AMD APU build, with a 240 AIO in the bottom as intake...!
I think you're really talking about a different case at that point. There are too many differences between the top and bottom and other considerations that have to be taken into account with the design to make an inverted configuration work. That would necessitate a ground-up rethinking IMO.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Hey @Necere do you know how long it'll take to receive a cancellation email? I still haven't received one and I daren't reorder until I get one haha
I couldn't say. Dan was doing the cancellations manually, but he's offline now and I don't know how far along he got with them. I would just wait. I don't think we'll sell out if that's what you're concerned about (or I'd be very surprised if we did).