NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Lol, I was just looking at the web page, contemplating an order, and when I went in search of top panel options I hit the "We down" page...

A few questions...

I thought there was going to be a Grey panel color option...?

Might we get an option for a different colored top panel when ordering...?

Top handle option for v7...?!?

;^p
I've mentioned previously that we're not doing a gray option for now. Black and silver only.

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Do you intend to add payment support to paypal within 6 hours? That's all I have to wait for the credit card to go live. xd

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
The website works once, once it doesn't. In this case I go to bed and in the morning I will check if everything is fixed.

M1AF

Average Stuffer
Jan 1, 2019
-Added M4 screw holes for window mounting to chassis

Are these the M4 holes?

Bounou

Caliper Novice
Aug 2, 2018
Reordered as well and i went for the expedited shipping this time.

@Necere I was in the process of asking you to make sure that the first order would get cancelled and i got the email that said it had been lol.

Don't sweat the hickup, super excited at getting V6!

Bounou

Caliper Novice
Aug 2, 2018
Reorder worked for me. Quick shipping is brutal on that thing.

You know the truth is that its not a 210$ case, its a 240$ to 275$ dollar case but every other manufacturer just charges you more for the product and gives you free shipping which is not free.

I actually went to Canada Computers (kinda like microcenter but worse) last week and i looked around at the other cases, just touching them i could feel the difference in build quality, maybe i am a snob but once you go NCASE... lol

Reactions: ikt and Qrash

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
So yes, preorders are back up and shipping should be working correctly now. Dan (w360) is manually cancelling all the orders that got free shipping and offers his apologies for the error.

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019
So yes, preorders are back up and shipping should be working correctly now. Dan (w360) is manually cancelling all the orders that got free shipping and offers his apologies for the error.

Thank you for this. Just made this account to ask if he was done cancelling orders as I read he cancelled some but I never got a cancelled email. I will reorder now!

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
What will be the time frame of the refund? I presume some people can't just fork out another $200+ haha