NCASE M1 V6 info

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Using EMS you will probably pay tax, in case of free shipping they may not register the package and as a result you will not pay tax.

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
I just pre-ordered the version 6 and I'm just wondering if the blank IO comes with the case, if not then it's no problem, but my motherboard (Strix B450i) does not have a 3.1 header. Also, will there be plans for a window attachment, or is that something for us to DIY with?
EDIT: Nevermind looks like it does have 1 3.1 Header

It does come with a blank IO and a tempered glass option is possible down the line with no word on when at the moment.

OtackKulandinglar

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
Is the Fan Bracket needed for 240mm rads part of the Accessories Kit that comes with the V6? I feel like I'm being dense but I can't seem to find that answer

SuperShires

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2019
Is the Fan Bracket needed for 240mm rads part of the Accessories Kit that comes with the V6? I feel like I'm being dense but I can't seem to find that answer
It comes with the case mate.

Just ordered mine, surprised with the free shipping like so that's ideal. Though Customs tax is gonna tear me a new one when it arrives at my local depot.

Reactions: OtackKulandinglar

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
FYI, the specs section on the preorder page hasn't been updated yet and still reflects V5. W360 will add it in later. These are the updates for your reference:

(Moved to first post)

Last edited:
Reactions: OtackKulandinglar

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Guys, sorry to say but w360 tells me the shipping calculator may not be working correctly. He may have to cancel the orders that got free shipping.

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
What a pity. I have the money, I want to buy a case but unfortunalety the payment card will not work for 6 hours. Paypal is not an acceptable means of payment. I refreshed the site for a few hours and still can't place an order. Always uphill!

cklasac

Caliper Novice
Jul 20, 2019
Here are the current shipment prices:
Here are the current prices: said:
TWPS AIR184: 1-3 weeks in transit. This does not include processing time in customs.
Postal Service shipping (typically 1-3 weeks in transit) $35.00

Global EMS Shipping: 5-12 business days in transit. This does not include processing time in customs.
Postal Service shipping (typically 5-12 business days in transit). $65.00

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Lol, I was just looking at the web page, contemplating an order, and when I went in search of top panel options I hit the "We down" page...

A few questions...

I thought there was going to be a Grey panel color option...?

Might we get an option for a different colored top panel when ordering...?

Top handle option for v7...?!?

;^p