NCASE M1 V6 info

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere I want to put the Noctua C14s with the 140mm fan in the Ncase V6. To do this with a Corsair SF600 you need the Ncase ATX bracket and a Corsair ATX-SFX adapter. Will the new changes affect this in anyway?
Yes, V6 will no longer include an ATX bracket. Instead, you'll be able to mount the SFX bracket cross-wise to the inside-front of the chassis. This will give you the needed clearance for the C14S.

bluestofblue

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 12, 2019
Yes, V6 will no longer include an ATX bracket. Instead, you'll be able to mount the SFX bracket cross-wise to the inside-front of the chassis. This will give you the needed clearance for the C14S.

I'm glad that I didn't buy the ATX to SFX adapter then. Exactly why I am waiting for the changelog before buying anything. Thanks for the heads up!

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
Thats good news. Finally I get the case that I deserve. Goodbye ugly Nanoxia plastic chassis. You served me well.

Secret-Misthios

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2019
Preorders should be live on Monday. I'll likely post renders and changelog tomorrow.

I know you already addressed how gpu length be it 2 or 3 slot would change now without the front io or with the changes made to it in this newest rendition. But could it be possible to edit those changes to be visible on the first post of the main thread? I want to be able to check it at a moments notice rather than have to sort through the pages to find it. Thank you!

hlives

Chassis Packer
Jul 13, 2019
Exactly. Report something relevant like preorders have gone live.

@Necere I want to put the Noctua C14s with the 140mm fan in the Ncase V6. To do this with a Corsair SF600 you need the Ncase ATX bracket and a Corsair ATX-SFX adapter. Will the new changes affect this in anyway?
have you noticed the height of c14s is 142mm with 14cm fan which was listed 130mm in specification of m1

DerJonny

Efficiency Noob
Feb 5, 2019

sorry my english is not the best, but i can still mount it the old way right ? like in the current Ncase M1 ?