NCase M1 V5, Will the NZXT Kraken x52 fit?

Pulstura

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys!

I'm excited to join the SSF club! I've just bought myself a NCase M1 and I was looking at AIO water cooling kits and I was wondering if the NZXT Kraken X52 would fit in this small case...

I'll be running~~

Case: NCase M1 V5
Mobo: Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming Mini-ITX
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
PSU: 600W SFX Corsair
GFX: Asus Strix 1070 GTX
Harddrive: 2x SSD, 1x m.2
Ram: 16GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengence LP

All I need to decide on is the CPU Cooler for this case, and I've came to love the look and performance of the Kraken X52...

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Hey guys!

I'm excited to join the SSF club! I've just bought myself a NCase M1 and I was looking at AIO water cooling kits and I was wondering if the NZXT Kraken X52 would fit in this small case...

I'll be running~~

Case: NCase M1 V5
Mobo: Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming Mini-ITX
CPU: Ryzen 7 1700
PSU: 600W SFX Corsair
GFX: Asus Strix 1070 GTX
Harddrive: 2x SSD, 1x m.2
Ram: 16GB DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengence LP

All I need to decide on is the CPU Cooler for this case, and I've came to love the look and performance of the Kraken X52...

Ncase website has a handy link in the Compatibility tab...

And a simple search for "Kraken X52" in this thread on [H] yields some results...

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017
Not sure if you're still wondering, but I have the X52 in mine. Pump had to be mounted upside down as the tubes are long(but more flexible than h100iv2)

So radiator was mounted with the radiator closer to the frame and the fans on the inside. Direction of Radiator was with pumps lines closer to the front of the case coming back to the CPU and mounted upside down. The pump lines are able to swivel from the pump block. If you need pictures for confirmation/peace of mind I can post mine.

Reactions: Pat-Roner

duskowl

Case Bender
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if you're still wondering, but I have the X52 in mine. Pump had to be mounted upside down as the tubes are long(but more flexible than h100iv2)

So radiator was mounted with the radiator closer to the frame and the fans on the inside. Direction of Radiator was with pumps lines closer to the front of the case coming back to the CPU and mounted upside down. The pump lines are able to swivel from the pump block. If you need pictures for confirmation/peace of mind I can post mine.

Hey, I was wondering if you could still be bothered to post those photos of your ncase x52 config :)