nCase m1 with ryujin 240?

paymok

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 19, 2020
bought all the parts but nzxt kraken x53 sold out everywhere in my country. One of the shop representative convince me to go with ryujin 240 instead as is it comes with 2 notuca F12 fans, which my original plan was x53 and replace fans with noctua fans.
Anyway I bought it and notice the CPU water block is SO TALL, my m1 case is not arrive yet but now I'm worry it will be too tight and the water block might touch the AIO fan.

Asked some help and found only have 8mm left between AIO fan and CPU block.

Want to know if anyone has experience with this AIO in ncase? I search online seems a lot of bad comments especially the pump inner is so noisy, guess that's why they sold this to me at $190.

should I return it and maybe get a Corsair H110 pro while kraken x53 sold out everywhere?

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
You should be ok but it will be close. You have 130mm of space in the Ncase, pump is 70mm, radiator is 27mm and fan is 25mm = 122mm.

paymok

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 19, 2020
You should be ok but it will be close. You have 130mm of space in the Ncase, pump is 70mm, radiator is 27mm and fan is 25mm = 122mm.
Thanks for the quick reply. I watched some review video also notice there are 4 “pillars” to further heighten up the cpu block. im Not 100% sure the total height will be 122 mm or more...

paymok

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Apr 19, 2020
Sad news, the shop refuse to exchange another AIO for any reason if it's not defective... Gonna try to close it by force but I am really worry it doesn't fit or no air flow in the case..