My Evolv Shift Workstation

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
1,885
4,325
Hi to everyone! I want to share my system. It took several days to decide the different pieces, spending time on forums, YouTube, internet to understand which could be the ideal solutions for this tiny and amazing case!

The system is composed by:

Intel i7 8700K
ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming ITX
32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHZ
NVIDIA Titan V
Samsung 960 EVO SSD 500GB
Samsung 860 EVO SSD x2
Arctic Liquid 120 (At the beginning was a new Corsair H60 2018, but I didn’t like the LED)
Corsair SF600 PSU
Corsair Sleeved Cable
Corsair ML120 Pro (for the radiator)
Corsair ML140 Pro x2 (Intake/Exhaust)

The first plan was to use the X299 platform and an Intel i9 7900X, but because I want to have a motherboard with a Thunderbolt 3, I’ve planned to upgrade to these end of the years if some vendors will present ITX motherboards with the Titan Ridge controller on.

Enjoy!

090_FD985_08_F6_4_CE0_A685_7_DF9993555_C1.jpg

220_EC400_9_D56_42_CD_B928_0_AB5_EACD522_A.jpg

B081150_A_CA8_D_4_C84_858_A_D53_C41_F34898.jpg

7682_C976_BAB2_4_AA8_827_C_E1_E65_E23_BB50.jpg

D1_AB6671_1_CF0_4993_89_DB_1_DA21_DFA50_D3.jpg

08_A5_C3_B0_0599_4_DA4_B353_B545_AA3_ABF42.jpg

72176_ACE_D402_4_E59_B70_C_111_CCFF38_EFA.jpg

561031_A6_B5_B0_42_DC_AE63_053_EF45_E6_CC7.jpg

24245427_5_CB2_4_E43_B28_D_8_C012808_A2_AA.jpg

E60_EEAEF_9695_430_E_8_E58_5_D43170996_E0.jpg

9_C847740_BDA9_4699_8_DC5_378_B669_A51_EE.jpg