My Phanteks Evolv Shift X

Nwkrep82

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
Everything is now clear. I see the light of the rainbow. Cant wait to build this thing!

Lastly you mention running your led strips to the second port on the commander pro. I have 2 Phanteks 4 pin led strips, and as far as i know, the port on the commander pro is 3 pin? Or am i wrong?

Yes, the led headers on the Commander Pro are 3-pin. I'm using the Corsair Lighting Pro Led kit...which are Corsair's addressable led strips. So, no, your led strips will not work. I'm not sure what/if there are other addressable srips that are compatible with the Commander Pro.

Nyxis

Efficiency Noob
Nov 8, 2017
Yes, the led headers on the Commander Pro are 3-pin. I'm using the Corsair Lighting Pro Led kit...which are Corsair's addressable led strips. So, no, your led strips will not work. I'm not sure what/if there are other addressable srips that are compatible with the Commander Pro.

I decided to get the Ll series from corsair, so I'll be getting that stupid Hub! x)
However i can't find the USB adapter you mentioned anywhere in Denmark. Do you think a 4 pin like this would work?
https://m.av-cables.dk/5025-usb-2-0...kabel-idc5-4-pin-han-til-usb-typ-a-han-0-4-m/

Reactions: murtoz

Nwkrep82

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
I decided to get the Ll series from corsair, so I'll be getting that stupid Hub! x)
However i can't find the USB adapter you mentioned anywhere in Denmark. Do you think a 4 pin like this would work?
https://m.av-cables.dk/5025-usb-2-0...kabel-idc5-4-pin-han-til-usb-typ-a-han-0-4-m/

Those Corsair LL Series fans are amazing...

I forgot to mention that I actually used 2 cables to get it to work. The one I mentioned earlier and a cable similar to this. My reason is I had a difficult time locating the exact cable I needed. So, I daisy chained those cable together and it worked perfectly. There may be other options to work, but that's what I did at that moment (wanted to get her up and running sooner rather than later).

That 4-pin should work perfectly. Even though I have a 5-pin, only 4-pins are being utilized.