Other Motherboard USB header adapter to rear pci bracket

elvendawn

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Anyone know if one exists that has BOTH one * USB-C to 20pin 3.1 and two * USB-A to 20pin 3.0 on the motherboard?

I can find brackets that have either the USB-C or the two USB-A 3.0 ports, but I'm looking for all three on the same bracket.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Anyone know if one exists that has BOTH one * USB-C to 20pin 3.1 and two * USB-A to 20pin 3.0 on the motherboard?

I can find brackets that have either the USB-C or the two USB-A 3.0 ports, but I'm looking for all three on the same bracket.
Here you go

Reactions: elvendawn

elvendawn

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Thanks @tinyitx for finding that, it actually exists!

Though I can't figure out how to buy from that site, and not really willing to create an account there, or give them my payment info. I think I'm better off just getting a USB-C 3.1 to PCI bracket and getting a hub if I really need more ports, or possibly make my own from two.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Thanks @tinyitx for finding that, it actually exists!

Though I can't figure out how to buy from that site, and not really willing to create an account there, or give them my payment info. I think I'm better off just getting a USB-C 3.1 to PCI bracket and getting a hub if I really need more ports, or possibly make my own from two.
In Europe, try:-

In North America, try:-

The product code is AK-CBUB52-50BK.