Other 20pin to direct dual USB for s4m?

Revamp

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Aug 3, 2017
Hey there, so I am trying to mount 2 low profile receivers (Logitech lightspeed) off a direct 20pin to dual USB.
I've purchased 2 now, the first being with cables. The cables where very thick and when bending them down to clear the case it put enough stress to start pulling the insulation off. Not only that but put alot of stress on the 20pin Mobo socket.

The one I got today which is a cableless 20pin to direct dual USB 3.0 is about a half inch too high to clear the case panel.
Link for reference to what I bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ONT39OS/?tag=theminutiae-20

Does anyone know if there are super low profile 20pin to dual USB that will clear the S4M with small receivers in them?

Revamp

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Aug 3, 2017

Well I wanted a straight one because of how close the front panel is as far as 90degree connectors. I also wanted to go cableless because not only did the cable adapter put stress on the 20pin, but the bulk of the cables gave me a few degree higher temps. Assuming due to more airflow restriction. Wasn't much, was only like 2c but a few degree here and a few there add up haha.
But I might try a flat cable like you linked and put the cable bulk in a different spot.

Reactions: SeñorDonut