• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Have people decided already on what finish to go with? And what size?
I think I'm leaning towards smaller S version but I can't decide on a finish, they all look so darn gorgeous 😍

I’ll post all 3 colors unedited today or tomorrow, that way you guys can easily compare them…but I don’t know if that will make your choice any easier 😂

Reactions: Tanax

Tanax

Average Stuffer
Jul 7, 2016
Blue and yellow 🇸🇪
😉

Damn that could actually be pretty cool if they were of a bit darker shade!
@AlexTzone Make this happen! :D

I’ll post all 3 colors unedited today or tomorrow, that way you guys can easily compare them…but I don’t know if that will make your choice any easier 😂

It might not make it easier, but whatever we end up choosing will at least be a more.. informed choice! :D

• Love
Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Btw we’re finalizing our replacement part strategy as well:

1. 1st to 5th of each month: we sort the replacement requests.
2. 6:th of each month: we send the replacement part list to the factory.
3. 20:th of each month: factory sends the replacement parts to our freight forwarder.
4. 25:th of each month: replacement parts tracking numbers get distributed to the affected users.

The lack of a replacement part strategy is what was the main issue with MJOLNIR, and something we absolutely must have this time around. The above schedule may feel slow, but we can hold it. Based on past experience, what irritates people most is not knowing when they will get their replacement parts, so the above is our way to solve that issue. That said, we will of course strive to have defect-rates as close to zero as possible.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
God, sometimes I feel a bit stupid, the reason why Devyn pointed out that the radiator cutouts were too short is because I mounted them the wrong way around on his case. The radiator rails are NOT symmetrical, i.e. the slots on one side are closer to the end of the rail vs the other side, and that side where it’s closest should be at the front of the case. I was so confused because we verified that a 120x25 would easily work under the PSU.

Here you can see that the slots on the front in Devyn’s review are spaced out further from the front the the slots closest to the back of the case.

IMG_0681.jpeg IMG_0682.jpeg IMG_0683.jpeg

ps. all stainless steel parts will be nickel plated for the production models, not raw satin polished steel like in the above pic (nickel plating just looks so much better)

Reactions: kuj0 and rfarmer

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
This cake is the GOAT 🤤🤤 Are you starting to panic a bit now…? Seeing you’re so close to being all out of daimtårta.
Way ahead of you there how foolish of you to think I only bought one
Pleased Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Since the case is manufactured in China: is it RoHS and CE certified? (I mean actually compliant, not just a fake sticker)

Yes, just like for MJOLNIR we carefully select every material and component to be compliant with RoHS and CE, so everything from the aluminium, down to the pcb connectors.

Reactions: keepcoding

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Imo the benefits on these AIOs is that they are Aseteks latest models and I’ve not seen many of them integrated into the market yet (it takes a while for current system integrators to design new caps, test everything, package it, market it etc). I think we’ll start seeing more of them in the coming years.

But of course, the main reason we’re offering them is because we know they fit and they look stealthy, but if you want RGB or similar then there are many other options :)