• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
The goal is for you guys not to pay anything more. We'll refund the "tax" portion of shipping to backers/pre-orders who still get charged by customs (if that would happen for some reason) or if some countries have changed their import policies since then.
This is very good to hear, and I think it would be good if you were to widely and boldly let people know when the shipping occurs as there will inevitably be a very vocal minority that may get hit with such an issue.

• Love
Reactions: AlexTzone

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
The goal is for you guys not to pay anything more. We'll refund the "tax" portion of shipping to backers/pre-orders who still get charged by customs (if that would happen for some reason) or if some countries have changed their import policies since then.

From the land of Brexit I salute you and this decision. :)

• Love

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
Has any testing gone underway to determine best cpu coolers/aio? Will we still see some form of documentation with temp recordings of some test configurations? Hope everything is well, thanks.

Reactions: Acen

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Are we expecting shipment before the China golden week holiday (3 weeks from now)?

We & the factory are absolutely certain that ALL parts will be finished before the Chinese new year (actually, everything expect surface treatment of CNCd/Extruded parts is finished already). However, I'm not 100% certain they will manage to assemble & pack all of them before the holiday (lots of cases and lots of variations). Let's hope they do, but if they don't, we'll finish them up in the week after the holiday.

Last edited:

Ovni

Trash Compacter
Jan 3, 2020
It’s ok if they don’t, we won’t have a RTX 3080 before june 🤣

Yes, and now news at all anymore on the RTX A4000. This one should be announced officialy in dec 2019 and on the shelf's somewhere in the 1# quarter of 2021:mad:

• Sad

keepcoding

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2019
blog.keepcoding.ch
We & the factory are absolutely certain that ALL parts will be finished before the Chinese new year (actually, everything expect surface treatment of CNCd/Extruded parts is finished already). However, I'm not 100% certain they will manage to assemble & pack all of them before the holiday (lots of cases and lots of variations). Let's hope they do, but if they don't, we'll finish them up in the week after the holiday.
Great to hear! I was just wondering: are you planning to prioritize the kickstarter backers in case there isn't enough time to pack all units before the holidays?

And how is the certification process going?

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
@AlexTzone OMG just saw the update! I'm so excited now!!!! I love the packaging material! It's going to keep everything safe in transit for sure! So happy everything is finally nearing the end!! Awesome work guys!!

Last edited:
  • Love

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Great to hear! I was just wondering: are you planning to prioritize the kickstarter backers in case there isn't enough time to pack all units before the holidays?

And how is the certification process going?

We're still planning exactly how to do the assembly process, so I'm not completely sure. Our priority is to make assembly as crystal clear as possible for the factory, so that no major mistakes are made. I should have more info on this in the coming 2 weeks. We'll most likely ship all cases to the US together (in order to get the good shipping rates that have been quoted to us), so the order in which we assemble KS/non-KS cases may not have an effect at all.

Certification is proceeding good, we've just completed the ROHS/REACH part. LVD and EMC directives left.

@AlexTzone OMG just saw the update! I'm so excited now!!!! I love the packaging material! It's going to keep everything safe in transit for sure! So happy everything is finally nearing the end!! Awesome work guys!!

Thanks so much for the appreciation friend, really happy that you like it! The last thing we want is broken glass panels, so good high quality packaging was a must! 😄

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

Shinken1

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2019
Looking good :)

I’m in the UK. If it is possible to get some Kickstarter cases shipped before Chinese New Year that would be Awesome.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I wanna know more about this AOI.. is it a custom ThorZone cooler? Or just logo sticker on a black AOI?

It's a custom THOR ZONE cooler. It's a small collab for now but if you guys are interested we might be able to make something out of it :)

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I suppose if you combine the Asetek AIO with the Shield of Founders, it'll be logo hell on the CPU side of the chassis, not very minimalistic :p