THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

abdulla

Trash Compacter
Oct 11, 2019
Corsair SF750 Platinum. This is the way.
Another option is the Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold:

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
Another option is the Cooler Master V850 SFX Gold:
Good one, didn’t know this one existed lol, so i’m in the sf750 platinum camp

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
@AlexTzone would it be possible to offer us the ability to pay extra for an upgraded shipping option? I have no problem dropping an extra $60 usd to have my mjolnir sent by air or other such expedited shipping option! Your comment explaining how your studio lights got lost made me think of this. If its not possible thats fine and I understand. I just want to get my mjolnir as soon and as safely as possible!! (The United States postal service is all kinds of messed up right now and would rather they never touch my mjolnir!)

Reactions: AlexTzone

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
This is a personal question.

I think changing the pattern of side panel cutouts is more minimalistic.

Is it possible to apply the same pattern as the top panel?

It means that a long hole comes to the outermost edge.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone would it be possible to offer us the ability to pay extra for an upgraded shipping option? I have no problem dropping an extra $60 usd to have my mjolnir sent by air or other such expedited shipping option! Your comment explaining how your studio lights got lost made me think of this. If its not possible thats fine and I understand. I just want to get my mjolnir as soon and as safely as possible!! (The United States postal service is all kinds of messed up right now and would rather they never touch my mjolnir!)

Sure thing, we can check what you paid for postage and see if additional payment is needed.

Alex, my friend, me and my friends want detailed pictures of stealth colors.

Heey friend, sure thing! Waiting for the proper lighting to arrive, then we will take a LOT of pictures of every color! :)

This is a personal question.

I think changing the pattern of side panel cutouts is more minimalistic.

Is it possible to apply the same pattern as the top panel?

It means that a long hole comes to the outermost edge.

You have a great eye for detail, we have already fixed it exactly like you said for the final production :)

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Sure thing, we can check what you paid for postage and see if additional payment is needed.

As my fellow countrymen in the UK have decided to have a massive fist fight with our neighbors, throw-up on the shared lawn, kick someone's cat then pass out in a drunken stupor (i.e. Brexit), do you have any contingency plans to get UK based backers packages across the border in a way that doesn't involve them sitting at custom's for 15 years?

Obviously Brexit was just a bit of grit in the eye somewhere in the future when the case was originally backed, rather than our current massive gaping self-inflicted facial injury.

Reactions: Shinken1

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Heey guys, those interested in this shipping stuff please email us 😄

Just tested the Gigabyte RTX 3090 Turbo and jesus that thing is loud, definitely a server card. Performance is insane though, as expected. There’s no thermal difference with the card sitting on the core or inside the case with performance panels, so that’s great! The GPU cooler is made of copper while the outer shroud is Aluminium, so it’s heavy alright...but there’s absolutely 0 sag and it sits like a rock.

More importantly, the GEN4 Mobo, GEN3 riser, GEN4 GPU is no longer a problem it seems. I already had old GPU drivers installed and didn’t switch to GEN3 in BIOS before installing the new GPU (into the riser). Rather than not showing any signal (like for OptimumTech), it booted into windows. The screen was normal for 5s, then became black for 3s, and so on (it seems the GEN3 riser was semi-able to sustain GEN4 signal). I rebooted the PC and switched to GEN3 in BIOS, everything worked perfectly after that. Our motherboard is the Strix X570-i running 2802 BIOS.

Last edited:

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019

Just tested the Gigabyte RTX 3090 Turbo and jesus that thing is loud, definitely a server card. Performance is insane though, as expected. There’s no thermal difference with the card sitting on the core or inside the case with performance panels, so that’s great! The GPU cooler is made of copper while the outer shroud is Aluminium, so it’s heavy alright...but there’s absolutely 0 sag and it sits like a rock.

More importantly, the GEN4 Mobo, GEN3 riser, GEN4 GPU is no longer a problem it seems. I already had old GPU drivers installed and didn’t switch to GEN3 in BIOS before installing the new GPU (into the riser). Rather than not showing any signal (like for OptimumTech), it booted into windows. The screen was normal for 5s, then became black for 3s, and so on (it seems the GEN3 riser was semi-able to sustain GEN4 signal). I rebooted the PC and switched to GEN3 in BIOS, everything worked perfectly after that. Our motherboard is the Strix X570-i running 2802 BIOS.

What are the thermals for that beast like (temp wise)? I heard blower style cards run really hot on top of being noisy

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020

I have the same motherboard. You should really upgrade to bios version 3001 that was just released. It allows for precision boost 2 and the new precision boost overdrive with offsets as well as more stable memory tuning and more stability overall with ryzen 5000/zen 3 chips!

Reactions: AlexTzone and Storm