• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
I have a question as to when the assembly has been completed. It will be quite heavy.

Where do you hold the frame when you remove it from the shell?

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I have a question as to when the assembly has been completed. It will be quite heavy.

Where do you hold the frame when you remove it from the shell?

I usually place MJOLNIR vertically and then carefully pull the enclosure up and off :)

Edit: me and Denize are going to show it in our build tutorials (she'll cover air cooling while I cover water cooling). Please don't grill us to much for our Scandinavian-English lol.

Reactions: wolfatpno

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
I usually place MJOLNIR vertically and then carefully pull the enclosure up and off :)

Edit: me and Denize are going to show it in our build tutorials (she'll cover air cooling while I cover water cooling). Please don't grill us to much for our Scandinavian-English lol.

I am not an English-speaking user

I'm using a translator. LOL

• Haha

keepcoding

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2019
blog.keepcoding.ch
Any chance we could see a real photo of the 3 color options side-by-side? A small piece of anodized aluminium would be sufficient.
The renderings look nice but we all know that the color will always be slightly different on the actual product, especially in daylight...

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Any chance we could see a real photo of the 3 color options side-by-side? A small piece of anodized aluminium would be sufficient.
The renderings look nice but we all know that the color will always be slightly different on the actual product, especially in daylight...

Even if I show that, they will be slightly different after production. Anodizing is very sensitive to any changes in materials, handling and specific anodizing factory. Buuuut here are a couple of pics:

Steel

Dark

Steel vs Dark

Stealth

Note: that back panel is from the older version of MJOLNIR. But it shows which color we're aiming for :)

vsmol

Case Bender
Nov 18, 2019
I am really excited of this case and I cant wait that it is released!

But so far I have couple of questions to ask. I think these questions might been asked already but 65 pages of searching is a pretty much

1. Do you ship to europe?
2. The RGB case, does it support like Aura sync? If not, I assume I am still able to fit my own led strips to case?

Also, I might ask you more about the case, so far I don't know anything else to ask

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I am really excited of this case and I cant wait that it is released!

But so far I have couple of questions to ask. I think these questions might been asked already but 65 pages of searching is a pretty much

1. Do you ship to europe?
2. The RGB case, does it support like Aura sync? If not, I assume I am still able to fit my own led strips to case?

Also, I might ask you more about the case, so far I don't know anything else to ask

Heey, so happy to hear that!

1. Yes we’re shipping to europe.
2. MJOLNIR R (144 LEDs/m) works with digital RGB headers (3 pin). So if your motherboard has those you’re good to go! They can also be controlled via the dedicated RGB controller.

Cool, let me know when you think of something :)

Reactions: vsmol

vsmol

Case Bender
Nov 18, 2019
As I said I might ask you more questions and one of my big concern is that where does the power button is located? I read one reddit thread where someone said that it is placed back of the case. If thats right, how case is designed to place on a table? Or is there some additional way to turn pc on with this case?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
As I said I might ask you more questions and one of my big concern is that where does the power button is located? I read one reddit thread where someone said that it is placed back of the case. If thats right, how case is designed to place on a table? Or is there some additional way to turn pc on with this case?

It's on the back, so leave enough space between the case and the wall so that your hand can sneak in there and reach the power button :)

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
With only a few days to launch, can I now trust the official website for information or does it still show old/incorrect information?

About 60% done with the website now! (not uploaded yet) Ah man this experience will definitely shave 10 years of my life lol. Just sent out an email informing everybody about the launch, shipping costs, design changes, etc. Also done with the basic structure for the trailer, AIO tutorial, Air cooling tutorial and case configurations tutorial.

Btw, here is the full shipping list guys: MJOLNIR shipping.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
About 60% done with the website now! (not uploaded yet) Ah man this experience will definitely shave 10 years of my life lol. Just sent out an email informing everybody about the launch, shipping costs, design changes, etc. Also done with the basic structure for the trailer, AIO tutorial, Air cooling tutorial and case configurations tutorial.

Btw, here is the full shipping list guys: MJOLNIR shipping.

Saw it, looks great. Will you be updating the previous kickstarter page (and the backers) too?