• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

Ophiuchus

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2018
Agree with having a tempered glass omitted version. Love the simple design language with the covers and the front, but not a fan of the tribal tattoo style they chose for the venting. Laid back vented metal sides would go a long way for making it appear more professional and usable in all environments. A big portion of the Sff community is about not drawing attention anyhow.

jkiejr

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2018
i want mine to look like a showpiece so i want it flashy as possible and incredible looking. what's the points of having this finely designed case if you aren't going to show it off, like having a sports car and keeping it in the garage

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
This case looks amazing!

As some others have pointed out, the price is (understandably) high. I was wondering if you have considered an option to omit the tempered glass side panels for people who want to save a few pennies - or is that already factored into the price difference between the regular and RGB versions of the case?

+1 to this... 299€ is way out my budget... 249€ would be still out but at least reasonable... A version without glass panels and holes/strip ventilated would be much more conforming to the style I'm looking for... And maybe that helps also with temperatures...

Agree with having a tempered glass omitted version. Love the simple design language with the covers and the front, but not a fan of the tribal tattoo style they chose for the venting. Laid back vented metal sides would go a long way for making it appear more professional and usable in all environments. A big portion of the Sff community is about not drawing attention anyhow.

Please note: 299 USD not 299 EURO.

The goal is to have the glass panels included in the price for both Standard and RGB edition. That said, we're still awaiting quotes on those so I can't jump to conclusions yet :\ After listening to all feedback we do have an idea; omit the removable aluminium side covers and let the user choose between glass panels or aluminium panels (with went holes), what do you think?

The only thing that worries me when offering such option is implications on economies of scale; ordering 1000 glass panels will most likely be cheaper than ordering 500 glass panels and 500 aluminium panels (if we assume peeps buy that many of each version). Then again, we don't need to order the side covers. I'll have to look deeper into this matter in order to get a better understanding of the costs.

i want mine to look like a showpiece so i want it flashy as possible and incredible looking. what's the points of having this finely designed case if you aren't going to show it off, like having a sports car and keeping it in the garage

Nobody puts sports car in the corner!! (quoting movies I haven't even seen). I think the RGB edition will do an awesome job in that regard :D

All I have to say at this point is that I want one IF...

I can get a actual hammer (as in actual Mjolnir) handle for it.....

check out their instagram page. it really does look like the hammer.

Ohoho you mean something like this? :cool:

Take my money! Love your case!

Thanks a lot buddy, stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign (it's almost time) :D!!

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
ah right! That's wonderful as 299$ now translates roughly to 254€!

The goal is to have the glass panels included in the price for both Standard and RGB edition. That said, we're still awaiting quotes on those so I can't jump to conclusions yet :\ After listening to all feedback we do have an idea; omit the removable aluminium side covers and let the user choose between glass panels or aluminium panels (with went holes), what do you think?
I am in the group of those who want minimalism and hide as much as they can things. Hence SFF, hence silent as much as I'm able to obtain. So I prefer much more this option (choosing during order time which panel I want) as I don't want my case to shine and everything which can cut costs down is welcome! But if, by said economy of scale, that doesn't translate well, then... It's thinking time :D

To me everything has to be subtle, and to recognize if a object is valuable, somebody has to look to details (structural strenght, coating, airflow study etc etc)... Hence my hate for LEDs :D

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I prefer the minimalist approach as well, but understand logistically/financially this might not work for this project.

Aesthetics aside, thermals are still what I’m most interested in with this project. I’m very skeptical about airflow in this case, and I look forward to those results. Hopefully @AlexTzone will alleviate that skepticism when the time comes. :)

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

The only thing that worries me when offering such option is implications on economies of scale; ordering 1000 glass panels will most likely be cheaper than ordering 500 glass panels and 500 aluminium panels (if we assume peeps buy that many of each version). Then again, we don't need to order the side covers. I'll have to look deeper into this matter in order to get a better understanding of the costs.

Nobody puts sports car in the corner!! (quoting movies I haven't even seen). I think the RGB edition will do an awesome job in that regard :D

Ohoho you mean something like this? :cool:

Thanks a lot buddy, stay tuned for the Kickstarter campaign (it's almost time) :D!!

YES! EXACTLY! Take my money!

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
Hers my feedback:

I don’t need logo etched on the glass and front panel. I like simplicity and minimalist.

Another feedback - I don't really need SSD because I went with NVME SSD which is cable free.

@AlexTzone

I was wondering if I could make a special request that I don't want these logos (front panel and the glassed side panel) and I very much prefer standard edition and I don't like RGB!

Happy to pay extra.

Sorry to post like this.

Just wondering if I could put 2 case fans (what size maybe 2 x 120mm) in front of the internal front panel instead of SSD or HDD?

Last edited by a moderator:

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
egoistically speaking, I was thinking VAT included and non-existing customs, as they are from Sweden and I am from Italy, so both inside European Union... Hope I didn't get wrong again...

danny.nguyen

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 19, 2018
missed! So back to 300ish€ we're again XD
No, it’s in USD, not euro.

@AlexTzone

I know you’re busy.

Is it possible that I can pay extra if I want an internal front side that should cut out and make 4 hole screws to install possible 140mm case fan?

Also, I do not want that logo etched on that glass, of course I can pay extra because I really like your case.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
First off, sorry for the late reply guys...we're working 24/7 to release MJOLNIR I trailer this Friday. Always nice to have trailer / video when it's time for Kickstarter :)

I prefer the minimalist approach as well, but understand logistically/financially this might not work for this project.

Aesthetics aside, thermals are still what I’m most interested in with this project. I’m very skeptical about airflow in this case, and I look forward to those results. Hopefully @AlexTzone will alleviate that skepticism when the time comes. :)

Yes, once all prototype parts have been shipped to us we'll grab the hardware and run tests :)

Hers my feedback:

I don’t need logo etched on the glass and front panel. I like simplicity and minimalist.

Another feedback - I don't really need SSD because I went with NVME SSD which is cable free.

@AlexTzone

I was wondering if I could make a special request that I don't want these logos (front panel and the glassed side panel) and I very much prefer standard edition and I don't like RGB!

Happy to pay extra.

Sorry to post like this.

Just wondering if I could put 2 case fans (what size maybe 2 x 120mm) in front of the internal front panel instead of SSD or HDD?

The cutouts on the glass panels are there to ensure better airflow. There will not be any logos on the front panel :) This case is currently compatible with 1 x 92 mm fan. It will unfortunately not work to put in case fans where the SSDs are, because there are no openings for airflow there :\