• Total voters

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
If it works with a 92mm fan, could you use a 92mm aio with it?

Absolutely, something like the Asetek 545LC :thumb:

AIO

Fan

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
I have a question about the 2.5" drives. I use a 7mm ssd and a 15mm hdd. WouldI be able to mount both in the case somehow? Thanks.

Reactions: AlexTzone

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018
Is it possible to get a side panel with a more traditional ventilation pattern? Even if it costs extra. :D Looks like a tribal tattoo to me. Beautiful case otherwise. Great work.

Last edited:

htko89

Trash Compacter
Nov 22, 2017
@AlexTzone It would be cool if the bottom was a removable panel / glass just like the top. It would make the case really flexible. If one were to want to say, add a custom bottom filter or whatever.

Might actually make the glass / aluminum panels cheaper to make (more order quantity). On that same note, I would love to keep the removable panels aspect to it. I think it's great that users can add or remove panels when needed, especially if different panels are released in the future (like those hole grid ones people are asking about)

Last edited:

htko89

Trash Compacter
Nov 22, 2017
Also, how close is that dark grey to apple's space grey? It is a nice grey afterall and I would loooooove to be able to match :p

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hey guys! So sorry for the late reply, we've been working our A*SS off with the trailer (and awaiting prototype parts), finally done!! Anyhow, let me get to your questions straight away :thumb:

Any ETA on the thermal tests?

i second that as thermals will make or brake this case.

btw i suppose that an sfx-L will make impossible to use an aio right?

There was a hold up with some prototype parts because one of the CNC producers managed to injure his eye, causing a delay. Everything is back on track now and I'll go out and grab all hardware & run tests as soon as these parts get here. Say 1 - 2 weeks :D

Regarding SFX-L & AIO, yes you're correct! The AIOs can only be used with SFX PSUs.

I have a question about the 2.5" drives. I use a 7mm ssd and a 15mm hdd. WouldI be able to mount both in the case somehow? Thanks.

Hmmm, possibly if you don't use a case fan below the PSU. Otherwise it's either 2 x 7mm or 1 x 15 mm :thumb:

Is it possible to get a side panel with a more traditional ventilation pattern? Even if it costs extra. :D Looks like a tribal tattoo to me. Beautiful case otherwise. Great work.

Is there a chance to get a case with two metal side panels with ventilation holes?

We're still working on the side panels guys. Hopefully we'll have something that you'll like more very soon :)

Also, how close is that dark grey to apple's space grey? It is a nice grey afterall and I would loooooove to be able to match :p

HA Johan has a Macbook Pro, we'll make sure to make a comparison pic and upload it here XD It's pretty similar to space gray as I can recall from memory.

@AlexTzone
have you considered changing the venting pattern in something less gamery?

maybe something like a maze pattern

Interesting idea, but the thing that concerns me regarding a maze is that it's pretty non-simplistic :eek: If you have something in mind that is simplistic yet good from a air flow point of view we'll gladly make adjustments.

Hows progress like on the prototype?

There was a slight hold up, one of the guys helping us produce the prototype parts injured his eye. Everything is back on track now and the prototype should be completed within 2 weeks!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: JDK

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Heey guys, time for a badass update!

Finally completed the trailer for MJOLNIR I, check it out:

Good to have a trailer when it's time to launch the campaign don't you think? :D

Now, it's time to finish the prototype, run the thermal tests and launch the campaign!! Can't believe we're so close now!!

Best,
Alex

Reactions: macbosco

buLL

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2017
This looks great! But one question: do you plan to mass manufacture it on China? Cuz it seems like PC Cases manufactured there and shipped to U.S will have to pay 25% taxes, starting from next year (check link). If yes, will I have to pay the extra tax, or you guys will cover it?

Also, I'd really appreciate some Youtubers reviews before the KS. It would raise my confidence on the case having external medias showing it/running thermal tests. Have you tried contacting some of them, like Linus and HardwareCanucks?

Edit: btw, here is the discussion about Asetek 545LC discontinuation. It's a shame, as I'd really like to use an AIO on this case. Any other option you would recommend?

Last edited: