Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
@AlexTzone just watched some of it and the one thing my eyes keept comming back to the damm christmas tree in the back please explain

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTzone

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a higher/taller rubber feet I can replace the stock ones with? My fans suck air from the bottom of the case, and I feel like it is getting choked because there isn't enough space for airflow. Any ideas?

Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Is there a higher/taller rubber feet I can replace the stock ones with? My fans suck air from the bottom of the case, and I feel like it is getting choked because there isn't enough space for airflow. Any ideas?

Simple, add the case feet to the opposite side (effectively flipping the case so the bottom fans / radiators are now on top).

edit: are we talking about NANOQ or MJOLNIR btw?

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
I understand that, but i like the fans blowing up, as it is a more natural flow for heat. Secondly, having air blow up, helps minimize dust settling on the computer. I'll have to find something to lift it up 1/4"

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I wonder how much the PCIe 4.0 risers costs in comparison to the new 5.0:
https://linkup.one/pcie-5.0-riser-cable-Sept2023
(Of course I cannot guarantee they live up to the claim)

Adt link has a semi gen 5 cable, but it's just on the edge, and given the issue with mjolnir, I don't see Alex making that mistake again.

more than double the cost for very debatable functionality.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I wonder how much the PCIe 4.0 risers costs in comparison to the new 5.0:
https://linkup.one/pcie-5.0-riser-cable-Sept2023
(Of course I cannot guarantee they live up to the claim)

Adt link has a semi gen 5 cable, but it's just on the edge, and given the issue with mjolnir, I don't see Alex making that mistake again.

Yeah not taking that risk again, maybe sometime in the future when the pricing & benefits & stability are starting to make more sense 👍

Reactions: riba2233

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Did any of the review samples get the walnut front? Do you have any unedited pictures of the case with the walnut front?

Not yet, we'll post unedited pics of the walnut around March. If you don't like it (we ofc hope everyone will love it) you can always ask me to remove it from your order :)

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Sorry, the S. I'm wondering if I can fit a thicker rad or thicker fan on the front.

On the front of the S there’s room for a 27mm thick radiator or a 120x25mm fan, depending on your GPU (GPU length above 298mm starts to creep into the available space for the front rad / fan) :)