Concept Mini LP - general-purpose case for low profile cards

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Sep 8, 2016
I should update this to stalled indefinitely. For a metal case there's not much I can do at the moment. And I think @Thehack 's Pure MK2 can cover that niche for metal cases now. I might pursue another type of console case in the future, though, that is plastic and similar styling to my more recent project the MT5 case.
Thanks for that. I do like your style more, but seems like the MK2 is my only option now. :(

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Decided to necro this thread instead of opening a new one, as it would be less relatable if I do.

Of all the case designs I've come up with, this is among the ones I like the most. Now that I have a 3D printer of my own (and fixed the thermal runaway problem) It's actually possible for me to build and test one on my own.

Cheap APU builds are still popular, and more personally, I want a cheap, but cool looking console style case that fits 2 hard drives. I thought about designing a case around those specs but then I remembered I already did XD Also, I just really need a case for my PC which is just an open air build on top of a box.

I designed the case with Sketchup, which I no longer use, so hopefully I still have those files.