Other Meshlicious feet advice

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
Hello all,

I'm having a bit of difficulty on deciding which feet I should use with my Meshlicious case and hence wanted to ask you all for advice.

Now I'm fully aware that aestethics are highly subjective, but it doesn't hurt to ask and see what the community thinks overall looks best to them.

A

or

B

Please excuse the poor overall quality of the images, I'm far from even being a hoobyist photographer.

Thanks,
Dawelio

SiKiaTriK

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 28, 2019
First ones imprint a bit of a distinctive subtle touch while second ones comply with the overall smooth mate black colour of the case. For me the second ones win because they could perfectly would have come from factory.

Reactions: Dawelio

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
A is more expressive, elegant and assertive. B is more subtle, quiet.
That little silver ring detail of A would probably draw some attention to itself where attention should be given to other parts of the build.
Both look like they are of the same height? I am more a pragmatic person. I would prefer the taller one (if there is one) to give better case bottom airflow. If not, I would prefer B.

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
I actually like Option A. Those are aluminum feet yes? I have a bunch of those at 25mm tall, and I find that they look good with a lot of black cases.

Dawelio

Awesomeness
Original poster
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
A is more expressive, elegant and assertive. B is more subtle, quiet.
That little silver ring detail of A would probably draw some attention to itself where attention should be given to other parts of the build.
Both look like they are of the same height? I am more a pragmatic person. I would prefer the taller one (if there is one) to give better case bottom airflow. If not, I would prefer B.

Interesting point of view and you're kinda correct, A is 15mm tall and B is 15.5mm, so slightly taller, but barely noticeable though.

I actually like Option A. Those are aluminum feet yes? I have a bunch of those at 25mm tall, and I find that they look good with a lot of black cases.

They are aluminium feet yes. Yeah, it's a personal preference in the end :)