Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 with the size of the this case and mesh panels all over is there a big enough temp difference between a 240mm and 280 mm aio?

280 AIO is basically the same as 360 AIO, both about 1/3 more surface area compare to 240 AIO, so it makes a noticeable difference.

That difference = turning down the fan even more for more quiet operation.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I already touched on that, I think W360 read the NZXT specs wrong and thought they're 80mm tall while in fact they're 80x80mm square and 53-56mm high (depending on model), they will fit no problem.

Fixed.
The riser cable looks similar to the one included in T1. I guess the same 20-22cm Linkup PCIe 4.0 dual-reverse riser can be used in both T1 and Mesh-Licious?

Need a shorter riser for this case.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'm sorry, it comes with glass panel as default and the mesh is sold separately? So the mesh is optional, not the glass panel?

Yes, for better or worse.

Standard package - One Mesh Side Panel + One TG Side Panel

Optional Accessory - Mesh Side Panel, TG Side Panel.

Few reasons:
1) the Mesh Side Panel on this case cost a lot more than TG
2) the feedback we got from distributors is that most people want TG next to GPU (irrelevant of temps). I have seen some numbers, it's not a lie, all I can say is that we are a vocal minority in thought.

WalkingSun

Cable Smoosher
Jun 17, 2020
Good looking case, I have a few questions though.

Will there be actually availability or will it be more of a case like the T1?

Any news on Caseking or general another EU shop that will have it?

Most important one, I just saw optimum Techs video and looking at the installation of the needed 90° connectors if you want to run anything serious in it.
Can you confirm that you can connect at least two monitors via 90° connectors, because it didn't really look like it would.
Also I case you know a supplier for 45° connectors which would remove the problem mind share it?
Thank you for your time. :)

SquareCubedBox

Chassis Packer
Sep 27, 2020
Can I also ask how we can purchase this in Asia Region (ie. Philippines, as a non-specific example) aside from TaoBao because it's difficult to order there 😅.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Yes, for better or worse.

Standard package - One Mesh Side Panel + One TG Side Panel

Optional Accessory - Mesh Side Panel, TG Side Panel.

Few reasons:
1) the Mesh Side Panel on this case cost a lot more than TG
2) the feedback we got from distributors is that most people want TG next to GPU (irrelevant of temps). I have seen some numbers, it's not a lie, all I can say is that we are a vocal minority in thought.
Please tell me its at least the tinted glass and not the plain glass ?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
How do you even use multiple monitors with this case?

Most important one, I just saw optimum Techs video and looking at the installation of the needed 90° connectors if you want to run anything serious in it.
Can you confirm that you can connect at least two monitors via 90° connectors, because it didn't really look like it would.
Also I case you know a supplier for 45° connectors which would remove the problem mind share it?
90° connector can be in all 4 directions (left, right, up and down).
If one uses 'Left' or 'Right', then it is unlikely to connect more than 1 monitor.
(Looks like the Meshlicious comes with a 'Right' version?)

There is a pic showing all 4 directions:-

And, I suppose a 'Up' version might just do the trick.

Last edited:

Lutfij

Chassis Packer
Modworkx Customs
Mar 4, 2016
www.modworkx.com
Reactions: Wahaha360

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Good looking case, I have a few questions though.

Will there be actually availability or will it be more of a case like the T1?

Any news on Caseking or general another EU shop that will have it?

Less availability before Feb 2021, global production issues. More available than after April 2021 based on supply cycle.

In both scenario, more available than T1.

Working on EU distributors like Caseking right now. You can email Casking ask them to motivate them 😛

I think using a combination of right angle HDMI and right angle DIsplayPort and allowing enough space between two cables will allow dual monitors to work. I will have to test later.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
How come the Mesh Side Panel and the TG Side Panel both cost the same amount (ie USD 30) as an accessory?

Mesh Side Panel cost more, but weights less than TG.

Part of the shipping cost is added to the price. As separate items shipped separately from the case, they cost the same if you consider delivery.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
more $$$ i assume kinda weird to force a glass panel when the product is called the Mesh-Licious

It's requirement to make it available more worldwide. Just like you can't escape RGB.

I guess people assume Meshlicious = 100% covered in mesh. I think 65%-70% covered in ventilated / Mesh is still plenty of Mesh and Delicious no?