Power Supply Merging HDPlex AC-DC units (A PSU Experiment)

K2e2vin

Cable Smoosher
Mar 6, 2021
i'm just winging this so got a question. how the power into the hdplex is a 6 wire plug should i run each wire to seperate post on the psu or can wire 3live wires to one live post 3 neutral to one neutral post or use all 3 posts ?
You can bind them together assuming the single wire can carry the current. The plug that HDPlex uses for the DC(brick) connector binds them together too.

james1976

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2021
You can bind them together assuming the single wire can carry the current. The plug that HDPlex uses for the DC(brick) connector binds them together too.
so i got some 6pin minifit jr connectors aka 6 pin pcie i was going run one from the hdplex and mount the end in the case panel basicly it is just like a 6 pin gpu extension from the hdplex to rear case panel. then a male 6 pin molex with the 6 wires coming out of it to the ac-dc power unit. so would i put the 6 wires on the ac-dc unit on seperate posts ? what i mean 3 live wire to 3 v+ posts or could i put 3 wires on 1 v+ post? sorry i am haveing hard time asking this much easier to say then type out.

james1976

Chassis Packer
Mar 9, 2021
If a single post can handle the current, you can put all three wires on one post.
ok i guess i will use all 3 cause i got no idea just winging it and i can't find no info the only thing i know psu is meanwell se 600 24, it is 600 watt 24volt 25 amp