Concept (MAJOR UPDATE) REFRESHED E-SFF Mash Prism - The Beginning

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
Mash Prism(Revision 2)
Update 0.2.0
Hey guys, I'm glad to introduce the E-SFF Mash Prism(Revision 2). It took longer than expected so apologies but it was worth spending extra time to make it better.

New Specs:
  • UP TO 350mm 3 SLOT GPU SUPPORT
  • UP TO 360mm AIO + 240mm AIO SUPPORT
  • REFRESHED SIDE PANEL DESIGN
  • WATER RESERVOIR SUPPORT (Max Height, Diameter: 400mm, 60mm)
  • UP TO 2xNVME SSD(It's up to your motherboard), 4x2.5 SSD
  • 15 FANS CAN BE FITTED IN CERTAIN CONDITIONS (3x120mm, 3x120mm(slim fans), 6x92mm(Available 2x140mm or 2x120mm with radiator support), 1x200mm, (2x140mm or 2x120mm slim fans for 2 slot GPUs))
  • SUPPORTS MINI-ITX ONLY
  • SUPPORTS SFX, SFX-L
  • EASY CUSTOM WATER LOOP SUPPORT
  • 7 INCH LCD PANEL FOR COMPONENTS DATA OR CUSTOM ANIMATION (optional)
  • INCLUDES TYPE-C, TYPE-A, AND HEADPHONE JACK

Here Is The New Refreshed Mash Prism:

Refreshed Grill Design

Up To 360mm AIO Support

MINI-ITX Only Plus SFX And SFX-L Support

Supports Up To 350mm 3.5 Slot GPUs and available 2x140mm or 2x120mm slim fans for 2 slot GPUs

Configurations For The Back Side Panel:
  • 6x92mm(Available 2x140mm or 2x120mm with radiator support)

New Color Combinations:

UPDATE 0.1.4 (June 30 2022)

Sorry for the delay but it's not over yet. I'm almost done but I still need time to perfect it. In the meantime, I added more configuration options, including more radiator support, more efficient cooling solutions with an additional fan, and lastly water reservoir support. I'm also working on making a smaller version of this case, mostly complete on my head, just need to start sketching. Here is a sneak peek of the unfinished product and its specs:

New Specs:
  • REFRESHED SIDE PANEL DESIGN
  • WATER RESERVOIR SUPPORT (Max Height, Diameter: 400mm, 60mm)
  • 15 FANS CAN BE FITTED IN CERTAIN CONDITIONS (3x120mm, 3x120mm(slim fans), 6x92mm(Available 2x140mm or 2x120mm with radiator support), 1x200mm, (2x140mm or 2x120mm slim fans for 2 slot GPUs))
  • SUPPORTS MINI-ITX ONLY
  • SUPPORTS SFX, SFX-L
*I cannot share the configurations and the new features yet because it's not completed yet.
*Light green fonts are updated specs

UPDATE 0.1.3 (June 1 2022)

Hey guys, still working on the project but in the meantime, I'd like to keep updating the status of Revision 2.

New Expectations:

• 2 new features and accessories. (was 1 for both before)
    • Can't give a spoiler because they are really good.
  • New color combinations.
  • Expect to see Revision 2 in a week or two.
Pathway:
  • After finishing Revision 2 I have to decide either to learn about CAD or work with someone for the details.
  • Again I either have to learn 3D modeling or work with someone which I'll probably will.
  • Haven't decided on the rest...

UPDATE 0.1.2 (May 27 2022)

Hello there everybody, I hope everyone is having a great day.

I am still working on the second revision of the case and while I'm working on it I need some advice on the way. After I finish revision 2 I'm thinking about doing 3D modeling of that model but before that, I want to make sure everything goes exactly what I wanted.

In the meantime, I need some advice on what to do next after finishing the design, and some interior, and exterior design ideas. This community has so many experienced amazing people and everybody has a unique perspective that I can learn from it.

I'll still keep searching around in the forum to see what can be the right step after finishing the design. Thanks, y'all.

UPDATE 0.1.1 (May 15 2022)

Working on revision 2 right now. I barely find time to work on my project, but I think I will have enough time to think about this concept this summer. Revision 2 will have drastic changes in the looks but inside the case will not change much. Expected to see 1 new accessory and feature. More updates coming on the way.

• UP TO 360mm AIO
  • UP TO 32TB STORAGE(2xNVME SSD, 2x2.5 SSD), STORAGE MIGHT INCREASE
  • 13 FANS CAN BE FITTED IN CERTAIN CONDITIONS (3x120mm, 3x120mm(slim fans), 6x92mm, 1x200mm)
  • SUPPORTS MINI-ITX ONLY
  • SUPPORTS SFX PSU(850W), MIGHT SUPPORT SFX-L(1000W)

Last edited:

Kiborato

Trash Compacter
Jun 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your design idea!👍🏻

Innovation is always welcome!​

I like your idea of a hexagon-prism shaped Case.
Having more functional surfaces to provide more
"Slots" for cooling solutions and decorative elements
(e.g. FLT Reservoirs, mini-Displays, combed-cables,
etc.)

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
UPDATE 0.1.1

Working on revision 2 right now. I barely find time to work on my project, but I think I will have enough time to think about this concept this summer. Revision 2 will have drastic changes in the looks but inside the case will not change much. Expected to see 1 new accessory and feature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alur

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
UPDATE 0.1.2

Hello there everybody, I hope everyone is having a great day.

I am still working on the second revision of the case and while I'm working on it I need some advice on the way. After I finish revision 2 I'm thinking about doing 3D modeling of that model but before that, I want to make sure everything goes exactly what I wanted.

In the meantime, I need some advice on what to do next after finishing the design, and some interior, and exterior design ideas. This community has so many experienced amazing people and everybody has a unique perspective that I can learn from it.

I'll still keep searching around in the forum to see what can be the right step after finishing the design. Thanks, y'all.

Reactions: Kiborato

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
UPDATE 0.1.3

Hey guys, still working on the project but in the meantime, I'd like to keep updating the status of Revision 2.

New Expectations:
  • 2 new features and accessories. (was 1 for both before)
    • Can't give a spoiler because they are really good.
  • New color combinations.
  • Expect to see Revision 2 in a week or two.
Pathway:
  • After finishing Revision 2 I have to decide either to learn about CAD or work with someone for the details.
  • Again I either have to learn 3D modeling or work with someone which I'll probably will.
  • Haven't decided on the rest...

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
I like the design, but I can't help but think this case will be a manufacturing nightmare with all the case bends you have to do. I hope you are able to find a manufacturer that is willing to do all that.

Reactions: Mashndrow

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
this case will be a manufacturing nightmare with all the case bends you have to do. I hope you are able to find a manufacturer that is willing to do all that.
You are correct and I'm aware of the situation. My goal is to get out of a box-shaped design which most of the cases are focused on. It's a pretty hard goal because it's something that is hard to create but not impossible.

I'm currently working on Revision 2 right now and I want to assure you that the back side of the case has a purpose that is slowly progressing and creating different combinations for different needs. I don't think It'll be done when I finish Revision 2.

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Mar 27, 2022
UPDATE 0.1.4

Sorry for the delay but it's not over yet. I'm almost done but I still need time to perfect it. In the meantime, I added more configuration options, including more radiator support, more efficient cooling solutions with an additional fan, and lastly water reservoir support. I'm also working on making a smaller version of this case, mostly complete on my head, just need to start sketching. Here is a sneak peek of the unfinished product and its specs:

New Specs:
  • 15 FANS CAN BE FITTED IN CERTAIN CONDITIONS (3x120mm, 3x120mm(slim fans), 6x92mm, 1x200mm, 2x140mm(slim fans))
  • SUPPORTS MINI-ITX ONLY
  • SUPPORTS SFX, SFX-L
*I cannot share the configurations and the new features yet because it's not completed yet.
*Light green fonts are updated specs