M1 underdesk hanger

Steadipanda

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
May 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I've designed this underdesk mount for Ncase M1 (I have the V5, but Im pretty sure it fits all versions)

anyone with a printer could print it and try em out

Absolutely not wiggling. Solid when mounted properly.

its on Thingiverse for free download

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3655043

Let me know what you guys think

cheers

Last edited:

Maniac

Average Stuffer
Oct 18, 2018
Really nice! :) Say goodbye to poor gpu-airflow :D I would have printed this if I had a bigger desk :)

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Looks interesting. I'm not sure why you would try to hide a pretty case like the Ncase under a desk, but the more options the better.

Reactions: knewt

Steadipanda

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
May 26, 2019
Looks interesting. I'm not sure why you would try to hide a pretty case like the Ncase under a desk, but the more options the better.

cuz I got an ultra wide screen..... just want a cleaner look of the desk, since I didn't bother to build mine with all the RGB blasts with a glass window, so presenting it on the table isn't that appealing.

also since its ultra small, hiding it underdesk, its soooooo convenient compare to a mid tower......

Only draw back is now my legs are super hot sitting next to it.................. since my exhaust is on the left side of the case (intake is below the case ) from 2080ti and 9900k ........

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Maybe the 4 feet of the M1 should be removed as they are no longer needed. Without the feet, the look is even more 'clean'.

Reactions: Engr62

Terse

Cable Smoosher
Mar 12, 2016
Maybe the 4 feet of the M1 should be removed as they are no longer needed. Without the feet, the look is even more 'clean'.

It appears that the feet would prevent forward or backward movement and sliding out. I would keep em on for this. Looks great!