Discussion Keyboard mouse recommendation for Skyreach 4 mini

ssbelmont

Case Bender
Original poster
New User
Nov 13, 2020
I have a new Skyreach 4 mini gaming rig in the process and the objective of this build is to provide me with a gaming rig that I can carry in a backpack. Any recommendations for keyboard / mouse that is small/compact that also allows for a good gaming experience?

BobyMadrox

Chassis Packer
Oct 23, 2016
For the mouse, I recommend the G305 if you have not too big hands. There is nothing that comes close in term of portability/performance/comfort for use, for the price. It's my go to mouse.
For the keyboard, there are many different options that could work nicely, I wouldn't recommend anything precise.

Reactions: scatterforce

scatterforce

Master of Cramming
May 21, 2018
For keyboards, take a look at these 65% options. I know for some (like myself), the arrow keys come in handy, as do the Home/Page Up/Page Down.

Otherwise, a 60% like the Anne Pro 2 mentioned above is good.

Reactions: BobyMadrox

dealda

Trash Compacter
Oct 20, 2018
For the mouse, I recommend the G305 if you have not too big hands. There is nothing that comes close in term of portability/performance/comfort for use, for the price. It's my go to mouse.
+1 on the G305 its relatively compact, runs on a AA and you can store the dongle in the mouse so it doesn't get lost.

For the keyboard I would take a look at some slim options like the Keychron K3 or the Coolermaster Sk222series.
Regarding 60% Keyboards, they have have a bit of a learning curve for a bunch of shortcuts. I had the Anne Pro 1 and personally I missed having the Arrow and Page up/down keys.

Greetings

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Is a slim keyboard going to save you that much space compared to a regular 65% keyboard?