Jordy's NFC S4 Mini Build

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
(This is not the project name, just the color scheme and the model of the case)
Overview
I love clean and minimalistic looks, that's why i'm going to build a S4 Mini. The color scheme i decided to go with is black and white. And btw I'm really a neatfreak and perfectionist, so that's gonna be fun.

Parts
• CASE ▸ NFC S4 Mini
• CPU ▸ AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
• CPU COOLER ▸
• MOBO ▸ ASRock AB350 GAMING ITX
• RAM ▸ Corsair 8 GB DDR4 2666 Vengeance LPX

• STORAGE ▸ Samsung 960 EVO 250 GB SSD M.2 - Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 2.5-inch 5.400 rpm
• GPU ▸ GTX 1050ti low profile
• PSU ▸ HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX - HDPLEX internal 300W AC-DC
✓ Owned ↻Ordered ✗ Not ordered

Compact, minimalistic, and powerful. That's what i wanted to create with this build. I'm moving out next month to a new room, so it was time for something new. My room is all white with some black accents, which means this case will match my room perfectly. And since i travel weekly by train it's a pain to carry my current Fractal Design Define S with me.

Media
Coming soon.

Last edited:

Jonny727272

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 26, 2017
I'm curious as to some of your choices. Why only one 8gb stick of ram? And why such a, excuse my language, but total shit hard drive. That thing is going to be slower than molasses and I think you'd be better off getting a bigger M.2 drive, or a cheaper one and then a better HDD. Regardless, I look forward to seeing your "brickless" build and I hope the move goes well!

Reactions: Biowarejak

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2017
I'm curious as to some of your choices. Why only one 8gb stick of ram? And why such a, excuse my language, but total shit hard drive. That thing is going to be slower than molasses and I think you'd be better off getting a bigger M.2 drive, or a cheaper one and then a better HDD. Regardless, I look forward to seeing your "brickless" build and I hope the move goes well!
The reason why i went with 8gb ram was because it had a discount on it and i can always upgrade it later on. And the 2.5 hdd is just to store some clientwork, and images. But i might aswell get an extra 500GB 850 EVO later on. And Thank you, have a really cool desk mod for the s4 mini in mind.

Last edited: