Selling Jonsbo and Dell ITX cases

XSPC AX240 silver radiator

Selling a used AX240 in silver, which isn't made in this color anymore. Radiator core is bare copper, and body/shell is anodized aluminum (water doesn't pass through the aluminum).

There's a few scratches on the sides as you can see from the photos. The fan openings have also been sanded down very slightly for some modded fans, but doesn't affect radiator performance. Comes with 8 screws for mounting fans.

Asking for $45 shipped in the continental US.

Jonsbo (Rosewill Legacy brand) U2 in silver

Used it for at least a year in various setups, even with custom watercooling. But it's been many months since I've used it and am more leaning towards my custom case project, so I've deciding to put it on sale.

Here's the official case specs and description.

Newegg no longer sells these cases, so this would be great purchase for someone in the US who would like a Jonsbo case. This case supports a dual-slot GPU up to 220mm in length. This is the version with a windowed panel. The exterior looks mostly clean, outside of a few barely visible scratches on the side behind the motherboard.

Pictures of the case and accessories

A couple scratches visible inside beneath the motherboard area and also the GPU slots, from having difficulty getting everything inside with my watercooling loop. You'd hardly notice these scratches with everything installed, though.

This case is 99% like the Jonsbo original, and has a slight case mod where a short inner wall was removed from the bottom side, by drilling out the rivets. This was done to make GPU installation easier.

Includes the accessories, screws and mount for one 3.5" hard drive, case fan and mesh.

I would sell for $50 plus shipping to CONUS.

Dell Optiplex 3010 SFF - case only

Here's a Optiplex case that I modded for a build idea that I couldn't finish. It's just laying around stored inside my full-tower Chieftec case :p So I have no use for it anymore. This would be a great case modder's project.

The mods I did was dremeling out the stock I/O ports in the back so you can fit any ITX motherboard, plus the entire cutouts for the expansion slot I/O and TFX power supply. The small plastic enclosure for the front I/O was also removed. It comes with case accessories like the front fan, hard drive and ODD mounts.

Selling for $30 plus shipping to CONUS.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricochet

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
I have the Gigabyte low profile 750ti if you are interested. I will be able to use a full height short pcb card in my next project.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
I will think about that offer for now. Might hold off for a while on a trade.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Added XSPC radiator and Dell case to original post.

Last edited:

lambino

Chassis Packer
Jul 19, 2019
Hi,
Sorry to reanimate a long dead thread, but I was wondering if you still had the U2 and were interested in selling it?