Production J-HACK PURE XL - 6.5L

skeletonpajamas

Case Bender
New User
Mar 24, 2020
Completed my first SFF build in the J-Hack Pure XL. I was looking at console shaped cases first but ultimately went with a cube form factor for a more efficient use of space with a better variety of components to choose from. Ultimately, this was my build:

- J-Hack Pure XL
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/AC
- Intel Core i5-9400F (Intel stock cooler)
- MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super AERO ITX OC 4GB
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600
- ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB 3D NAND NVMe
- CORSAIR SF Series SF450 450W SFX 80 PLUS PLATINUM

Everything plugged in, screwed in, and hooked up with the greatest of ease. Airflow seems good and temps seem reasonable with the stock cooler. Total cost was right at $900, I'm pretty excited about my first SFF build!

Reactions: Thehack

maxdfw

Smol Form Factor
Aug 21, 2019
Will this case come back in stock? I'd like to buy another one.

Edit, nevermind I see they're back in stock and can't delete my comment.

Last edited:

Tute

Average Stuffer
Sep 16, 2018
That's fair, it might give the two graphics card companies some time to come up with a better option than an RTX2060 or 5600XT for £300.

Jello

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 15, 2016
Has anyone done a build with a a Meanwell or HDPlex unit mounted to the SFX holes with a bracket? Was just brainstorming and figure this would allow for a ~100mm cooler, and could also mount some side intake fans for air circulation.

maxdfw

Smol Form Factor
Aug 21, 2019
Has anyone done a build with a a Meanwell or HDPlex unit mounted to the SFX holes with a bracket? Was just brainstorming and figure this would allow for a ~100mm cooler, and could also mount some side intake fans for air circulation.
I’ve done one with a pico. You can fit a Noctua U9S with no SFX psu.

Reactions: Jello

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com

No one that I know of.