Production J-HACK PURE XL - 6.5L

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017

Started assembly. Ordered boxes. Unfortunately, I'm so short on time so fancy media stuff will have to trickle.

Hey, I seem to have issues viewing imgur embeds about 90% of the time, and as such I can't see anything. Could you include some hard links? Thanks.

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
The moment I saw the photos, I remembered all those people cutting SG13 or SG05 to make the case shorter at about 7L. This is exactly for them. Also, I like how your projects and velkase got popular on the forum in a short time. The only downside, both of you ship from USA that makes shipping quite expensive for us, people in EU.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
I'm very excited to see some builds in this case. Has anyone in this thread ordered one? If so, what do you plan on putting in it?

Reactions: maxdfw

maxdfw

Smol Form Factor
Aug 21, 2019
I'm very excited to see some builds in this case. Has anyone in this thread ordered one? If so, what do you plan on putting in it?

Im currently waiting on USPS to ship mine. Ryzen 3600, 16GB of DDR4-3200, and an MSI GTX1650-4GB powered by a Pico 160XT.

I'll also be orienting the case on it's side and adding some nice aluminum AV feet under it like this. ->

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
Wow, nice one, @maxdfw! Im surprised by how clean it looks.

The gap on the top/bottom where the aluminum bends doesn't look too noticeable, actually. Looking forward to more pictures as your build progresses

reasons4reasons

Trash Compacter
Jul 9, 2017
Do you think there'll be a v2/restock of the white/black models? I'm trying to decide if I should jump on the matte black ones while they're available or wait a bit.

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Do you think there'll be a v2/restock of the white/black models? I'm trying to decide if I should jump on the matte black ones while they're available or wait a bit.

White will be limited due to a high amount of reject. I'll have a few available soon. Small paint defects are much more visible on white.