Power Supply Is anyone taking over selling the sfftec ENP-7660B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2020
I was hoping someone was gearing up or starting up a similar thing but only find GEEEK and alibaba units.

I'm going to need a few more once I sell the PCs that I currently have in progress.

Does anyone know?

Reactions: SFFTEC

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Hey!
I didn't want to announce it yet, because I still have to ship remaining orders like yours in the next 10 days, and update the website.
But we'll definetely continue selling it, with next batch shipping planned to end of August. I'll make a proper launch soon ?

Yugo555

Average Stuffer
Mar 13, 2020
There is this new promising PSU in progress if you wanna check out:

Reactions: kojimagtr

mr.squishy

Average Stuffer
Aug 5, 2019
There is this new promising PSU in progress if you wanna check out:
That project has shifted focus to external only, I think OP needs a flexatx psu.

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2020
That project has shifted focus to external only, I think OP needs a flexatx psu.
You're correct, but that is reletively interesting. I'd need a 600w unit at a minimum though unless some of those next gen GPU shrink to mini sizes and can keep a low TDP.

Currently I've got a Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Arcticstorm Mini set aside for a nice itx build, and with an OC on RAM, GPU and CPU... I'll have to be careful/conservative with it as the 7660b barely will meet the needs.

I'd love an external 600+ PSU though!

Reactions: Dem0nflare

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Apr 24, 2020
Hey!
I didn't want to announce it yet, because I still have to ship remaining orders like yours in the next 10 days, and update the website.
But we'll definetely continue selling it, with next batch shipping planned to end of August. I'll make a proper launch soon ?
Yesssss. Geeek and the others were NOT going to cut it, so I was gearing up to modify a batch of my own. I didn't realize before, that by the time you buy everything to get set up... It's quite expensive. I'd rather buy outright and get some sort of warranty. Lol

Thanks! I'm glad you're getting back on track, you really are filling a sorely needed product.

Reactions: SFFTEC

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
here you go:

Works also for internal with MEANWELL RPS-400-12-C or RPS-500-12-C

But if you really need something like 600W internal, better go with a FLEX PSU.

RogueLeader

Average Stuffer
Oct 11, 2017
Hey!

dates ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.