Cooling ID-Cooling IS-47K 47mm 6-heatpipe cooler with 92x15mm fan - Black Ridge alternative?

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
After bugging ID-Cooling for some time, they have now added a backplate due to customer requests.

If you're a purchaser of the IS-47k from the J-Hack store, I have a 3 samples to ship for free. If you're actively using the IS-47k and would like to improve it, please send me a PM, and I'll set you up with one of the samples.
that's what I call : "listening to community"!
Scythe did it also for their Fuma series. Retention system remains a key point on cpu cooler.

ezerez

Trash Compacter
Mar 31, 2021
Is there any update on this? I just ordered a IS47k but I would be interested in the backplate also

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Hey guys,

All I'm seeing here are backplates for AMD procs. Has anyone successfully corrected the mount for Intel procs?

If yes, what bracket did you use?
There is now an official intel mount replacement.

mylighterside

Cable Smoosher
May 20, 2021
facebook.com

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
^ Thx!

I could have provided some drawings and measurements of the IS-60 EVO brackets, but without holes to attach them I guess it's better to design something from scratch.

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
^ Thx!

I could have provided some drawings and measurements of the IS-60 EVO brackets, but without holes to attach them I guess it's better to design something from scratch.
You can still use cable tie..:)

gojmgo

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2021
Is the IS-60 already out of production? I can't find it anywhere. I bought one from Aliexpress but the seller sent me IS-30 instead.

🤦‍♂️