hello everyone

I've purchased my first ever ITX case (Ncase M1) and the search on google to find nice example builds landed me here which is give me much more than i asked for.
It's really fun to browse project thread and see the project from starting concept to actual product and this forum became my usual go-to site to browse in no time.

cheers!
Vii

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I've purchased my first ever ITX case (Ncase M1) and the search on google to find nice example builds landed me here which is give me much more than i asked for.
It's really fun to browse project thread and see the project from starting concept to actual product and this forum became my usual go-to site to browse in no time.

cheers!
Vii
First ever ITX case is a Ncase M1! This is a good beginning. As the saying goes, a good start is half success.
Wish your ITX SFF adventure be long and rewarding!
And, welcome to this forum.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Hey, welcome aboard!

Just in case you didn't read them, here are our terms, conditions and rules.

As part of our community moderation, we don't let new users edit posts or links for a bit. Report your post using the report button if you need it deleted!

Also of note, if you are wanting to buy or sell, it's important you read the above rules link, the information you need to gain access to that subforum is all in there. Thanks for joining the world's largest (😂) SFF community!