Closed HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX v2

I'm looking for the version of the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX shown below:

It is called v2 in the SFF Network review of the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX direct-plug, but Larry told me that there is not a formal version number for this product. A direct-plug power supply makes completing my build more difficult than it needs to be, so it would be great if someone has this power supply and wants to sell it to me. If you know of another power supply that is similar to the one shown above, please let me know.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
I'm looking for the version of the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX shown below:

It is called v2 in the SFF Network review of the HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX direct-plug, but Larry told me that there is not a formal version number for this product. A direct-plug power supply makes completing my build more difficult than it needs to be, so it would be great if someone has this power supply and wants to sell it to me. If you know of another power supply that is similar to the one shown above, please let me know.
Realan makes something similar, though not quite as compact. Also 12v instead of 19v

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
I think I have a 160W v1 if you're in the CONUSA. I circle in red where I moved the SATA power connector but never repaired. Both styles of barrel power connectors, CPU and ATX cables. Had this in my S4 for a few years and an L2 for a bit before that(where the SATA cable was used). Also have a long, skinny style (150mmx30mm maybe) from RGeek I believe 19v/200W.

MrKoolKhai

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Aug 8, 2018
@Stevo_ I am located in the CONUSA. I'm going to start a conversation with you in order to get some more information about the power supply; this version should work for what I'm trying to do.

To everyone else, I may still be interested in the v2 even if I end up purchasing the v1, so please contact me or reply to this thread if you have what I'm looking for and want to sell it.