Closed Geeek A20, HDPLEX 160W AC/DC + 160W DC/ATX, Noctua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I decided to go a different route for my SFF PC, so selling some parts that I won't be using. All of these were bought new and only barely used for 6 months. Prices are OBO, and include shipping within the US. Please let me know if you have questions!

Geeek A20 m/itx case - $25
In good shape, few minor marks/scratches on the outside. Added CNC drilled holes above the CPU location improves temps!

HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX + 160W AC/DC - $60
Works like a champ! Couple minor scratches on the ATX heatsink & power block, doesn't affect function. Would like to sell as a set - includes SFX bracket.

Noctua NF-A8 80x25mm PWM fan - $old
Not much to say - high quality, very quiet and efficient.

Last edited:

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
Please reserve the HDplex combo. Wait. Are the HDplex 160 brick and 300w brick the same size? if they are, I want it.

jbetts1790

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Oct 24, 2017
Please reserve the HDplex combo. Wait. Are the HDplex 160 brick and 300w brick the same size? if they are, I want it.

According to their website, the 300W brick is 10mm wider and 1mm higher than the 160W. But, I just noticed I accidentally listed the brick as 300W in the title, but it is the 160W. I'll try to fix that!

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
OH
Its the 160. Okay. Let me think.

Alright. Seeing as you can get that for a 100 USD straight from HDplex new, I'm going to pass. Thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator:

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Whats your location?

Also, interested in the geek case and possibly the hdplex combo, mayeb work out a combo deal?

ajh24

Cable Smoosher
Apr 16, 2018
I'm very interested in the case - I just discovered Geeek online, but I'm thinking it would take a while to get a new case shipped from them. What was your experience with using it in a build? Did you have any problems with it? I'm new to building and am looking to build something fairly small and simple.

jbetts1790

Chassis Packer
Original poster
Oct 24, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this case if it's your first build, as it was not that easy to build in. Perhaps their A30 case addresses some of the issues I had? See my review:

https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/geeek-a20-review-build.3600/

I'm very interested in the case - I just discovered Geeek online, but I'm thinking it would take a while to get a new case shipped from them. What was your experience with using it in a build? Did you have any problems with it? I'm new to building and am looking to build something fairly small and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.