General Chat Thread

miptzi

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 20, 2017
hey, does SFF.net have a dedicated gallery thread ? no workog stuff, just the final build ?

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com
Anyone have any experience underclocking?

Looking to limit the TDP of my 8400 mainly because of the 150w limit on the PSU. Looking through the Asrock Bios and I'm confused lol

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Can you disable the "GEFORCE GTX" illuminated logo on founders cards? It's green, it shines through the top of my damn case, and has no place existing anywhere. :)

onlyabloke

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jul 22, 2016
pcpartpicker.com
Anyone know what the orange light on the bottom right of my mobo means? Wasn't there (at least I didn't notice it) when I first booted up my system but now its there and it drives me nuts. Everywhere I look online I get a different answer.

Mobo is a Asus ROG Strix Z370-i Gaming. Orange light on bottom right just above GPU next to ram slots. Manual says nothing about this light.

EDIT: Supposedly this light simply means the board has power and is common on Asus boards. Looks like black electrical tape may be in order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biowarejak

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
Gopro discontinued the Session cube cams. I'm not sure if I should buy this before stock irreversibly drains out ,_,
(incidentally that's how I got to buy a pebble time ,_,)

Reactions: Biowarejak