Production Gallon PC v3: 3D printable 3.17-3.78L gaming case

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
Hey @wesbl I live in Italy too and used 3dhubs.com to print the orange case above. A guy from Milano printed it and it costs me about 50€ with shipping.

Great news @ZMan, I thought that you left the project before. NH-L9 support will make the case more attractive definitely. I would like to get the v3 when it is released. Can you say anything about the case volume of v3?

Last edited:

ZMan

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
Great news @ZMan, I thought that you left the project before. NH-L9 support will make the case more attractive definitely. I would like to get the v3 when it is released. Can you say anything about the case volume of v3?
1 US Gallon or 3.78L external volume with the module for internal FlexATX PSU.

Reactions: ondert

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
That's superb. You'll keep the same size while making more space for cpu cooler. I'm already looking forward to get it.

ZMan

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
@ZMan I have this 300mm riser cable, do you think could be ok for your V3 case?
no, it won't be. Because the PCIe x16 slot is pointing to the side AND the cable is too long.
In Gallon case the riser cable is attached to the chassis and play an important role in supporting the GPU. So it has to be the straight type.

Last edited:
Reactions: wesbl

wesbl

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 9, 2017

When I will be ready with my printer I will try to make a nicer print.
Really nice layout, especially the front hinge.

RX 570 ITX 8GB fits perfectly (170mm), also the scythe s950m (great discovery, only 14$!).

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
Hey @ZMan is it possible to squeeze this gpu in the case? It is 175mm. Thanks

ZMan

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Oct 12, 2017
The case comes as a set of 3D models files. Those files can be edited to fit a 175 mm length GPU before printing. I can do that on Patreon patron request. Latest version of the case is available only to patrons anyway.
Or
You can download one of the previous versions for free (links in the first post). And edit them yourself in your favorite 3D editor.

Reactions: NinoPecorino